Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FADA111A-F20F-4B3D-B639-A907785AFBAD.gif

Advertisement
Will he be able to play this up coming year? I haven’t heard anything about the them adding the one time transfer rule, or is he a grad transfer some how?

Hilarious.

Not a racist term, though. It references cracking the whip. Behavioral (not race-based), across a small minority of people, pre-1865.

But some of the white-folk have ginned it up into some sort of overblown grievance.
Some people just feel that nowadays if they can establish themselves as a victim, in some way, shape or form, they can be shielded from legitimate criticism.

Advertisement
Well, if you don't get offended by the term, let me say that this board is filled with many KrakaK nationalists who constantly derail threads instead of keeping in line with the thread. I am thrilled that we finally have at least one starting CB.
We try to keep derails somewhat manageable. The race stuff doesn’t do the board any good, regardless of who or what is driving it.

Advertisement
She has basically said she considers all of these teenagers and young men her "children", and that while they are away from their homes and family they still need a mother in their life to tell them they are loved (or some folksy BS like that).

Even assuming her stated intentions are honest (and she isn't just selfishly acting out on her own sordid fantasies, which I suspect to be the case), her conduct likely would not fly in any legitimate metropolis where a significant portion of the population was not a jorts-wearing, cousin-*******, inbred simpleton. But to the locals and average UiF fan, her reasoning is very persuasive and consistent with their own incestuous experiences.
Still weird. (or wierd. How ever you put it.)

Why can he play right away? Did I miss the one time transfer rule ? So happy we have 3 playable corners now with blades, couch and tyrique. Thank you in advance.

Thank COVID. All transfers get a pass this year. Will likely be a permanent rule once the NCAA actually votes on it.

Advertisement
LOL Salty dawgs.... I guess Canes fans should feel flattered they think this highly of us:

303dawg said... (original post)
Some dummies in this thread. Kid will get drafted and it sucks to lose him. Welcome to the portal. Hope the family member that wanted him closer to home got paid. Wonder what the going rate for a five star starting SEC corner goes for.

This is very likely the main reason he transferred. A starter who very likely would have been a team captain next season doesn't leave your program without some incentive.

This is what the transfer portal is going to be about. Kids families getting another bag. 2 is a lot better than 1 I suppose.

Probably 150k to 200k.

Advertisement
Dude that’s a rave party. They’re all wasted on X.

Cracka is offensive to some of the white folk on here. It’s reported as racist every time it’s used so let’s just call the ravers crazy caucasians, wacky white people or melanin deficient dummies.
Can I ask then why is "ni&&a" allowed as its highly offensive to Black people? Not flaming AT ALL just curious as it seems a double standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back