Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree man, now that rique as seen the amateur hour staff manure has left in place aside from Trob he’s probably having second thoughts with Kirby In is ear whispering “national championship this year with JT” idk man but like you I’m starting get worried because we’ve seen this counting the chickens before they hatch BS from this staph before. #watchtheclose 😂

Will you delete this post when he announces?

I mean this amateur hour staff has made some upgrades whether you like it or not and you have to acknowledge when they do. Can't always point out the bad. They hold the #11 class in the country..

Now is there still plenty to critique absolutely 100%. Im not happy that Baker and Patke are still here but it is what it is at this point

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree man, now that rique as seen the amateur hour staff manure has left in place aside from Trob he’s probably having second thoughts with Kirby In is ear whispering “national championship this year with JT” idk man but like you I’m starting get worried because we’ve seen this counting the chickens before they hatch BS from this staph before. #watchtheclose 😂

Will you delete this post when he announces?

I mean this amateur hour staff has made some upgrades whether you like it or not and you have to acknowledge when they do. Can't always point out the bad. They hold the #11 class in the country..

Now is there still plenty to critique absolutely 100%. Im not happy that Baker and Patke are still here but it is what it is at this point
Yes I will delete! And I’m patiently waiting for rique to announce but you can’t deny this Staphs propensity for counting there chickens before they hatch. So you can’t fault me for getting a little skeptical the longer this goes.

Advertisement
Yes I will delete! And I’m patiently waiting for rique to announce but you can’t deny this Staphs propensity for counting there chickens before they hatch. So you can’t fault me for getting a little skeptical the longer this goes.
Don’t let people tell you what to do. He’ll we all have ptsd with stuff like this. There’s worse takes out there and they don’t delete their crap.

Don’t let people tell you what to do. He’ll we all have ptsd with stuff like this. There’s worse takes out there and they don’t delete their crap.
I don’t think that the question if he was going to delete his post was intended to tell him what to do. I took it as, “are you going to delete evidence of your original take after he commits”.

Advertisement

I totally get being skeptical but I havent seen the staff post anything in regards to Stevenson. All i saw was DVD say its a good day... that could mean anything IMO

Like @Tad Footeball pointed out he could have gotten his day started by getting a blumpkin

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jfc.

Advertisement
Saban don't need him lol he got five stars all over
Yep. But the last thing Saban wants is for UM to start gaining traction on 5 stars in s. FL. First taylor then williams now TS. If we can start keeping the best home he will feel it.

It was my post and no im not being serious about him deleting his post. Its more so would you delete this if announces for Miami?

Just a little premature for the doom and gloom post until he announces where hes going thats all.
And **** that.... that’s the way of the mope... ***** ***** *****, give very little credit, then when good news comes minimize it or say well kid is good but the staff sucks so meh....

When we win the actual fan mope wins, when we lose the mope wins because they can mope.... nice set up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back