Tyriq McCord visiting this weekend

Advertisement
Most impressive offer list. Dude is probably gonna be **** of a Linebacker or whatever the coaches decide to do.

Advertisement
Who is Tyriq McCord?
DE / LB prospect from Tampa. Rated #74 in the Rivals top 150
283416_2008511541604_1508174618_32082473_876554_n.jpg

For the love of God, get it done Golden. These are the type of freakazoids that we used to get 10 years ago that made Miami special. McCord > Trent Taylor.

A lot of people who follow USC recruiting believe he and Agholar are silent commits to USC.

I am not making a prediction, one way or the other, just reporting what has been a pretty open secret on USC Boards.

Florida people are saying the same thing, so who knows?

A lot of people who follow USC recruiting believe he and Agholar are silent commits to USC.

I am not making a prediction, one way or the other, just reporting what has been a pretty open secret on USC Boards.

Which USC? Ya South Carolina for Mccord there his leader at the moment

Advertisement

There is only ONE USC, and it ain't in South CaroFackingLina.

If McCord ends up somewhere else, then it just means he and Agholar weren't a package deal.

There is only ONE USC, and it ain't in South CaroFackingLina.
If McCord ends up somewhere else, then it just means he and Agholar weren't a package deal.

Gotta agree with the Trojan on this one. IT annoys the **** out of me when people try to call SOuth Carolina USC. lol

Advertisement
Too funny. I remember being an athlete at Fresno State back in the kid 80's telling people there is only one FSU and it aint in central California. lol

Man I luv college football!!!

Advertisement
our scout boards are saying USCe is the leader for this kid...not sure what board you are reading Blem

I am pretty much ignoring recruiting so I have no dog in this fight...but I have not seen anything about this kid and UF. The insiders are saying this kid doesn't really talk to reporters much

/but you are right about the other kid. From what I've read they seem to think he goes to uf

Last edited:
our scout boards are saying USCe is the leader for this kid...not sure what board you are reading Blem

I am pretty much ignoring recruiting so I have no dog in this fight...but I have not seen anything about this kid and UF. The insiders are saying this kid doesn't really talk to reporters much

/but you are right about the other kid. From what I've read they seem to think he goes to uf

I was mostly talking about Agholar. Lots of UF people are saying he is headed to Gainesville, while he seems to be really identifying with USC.

McCord really had a great time at that Family Day we had a while back and really clicked with a lot of our commits. Huge chance to land him on his visit.

Advertisement
Back