Tyriq McCord visiting this weekend

Watch out for South Carolina here.

I guess it will come down to whether him and Agholar want to play together.

Monte K is there right now, which is good for USC I think

Gaytors are pretty confident Agholor is heading to Gainesville.

They are going to have plenty of room, that is for sure. I hear Ronald Powell is next to bolt.

Who knows where any kid will end up? With kids like Farmer, Woods and Lee, I was 100% certain they were Trojans just because of what I knew about them, but all I know is that Agholar sure puts out stuff that leads me to believe he loves YSC and is really close with some of the players on the team, and most of the commits.

he may be saying the same thing about Florida, I don't know anything about that.

I like USC's chances though.

Come on man, he's not going to South Carolina.

Blem is talking about USCw not South Carolina

Advertisement

Gaytors are pretty confident Agholor is heading to Gainesville.

They are going to have plenty of room, that is for sure. I hear Ronald Powell is next to bolt.

Who knows where any kid will end up? With kids like Farmer, Woods and Lee, I was 100% certain they were Trojans just because of what I knew about them, but all I know is that Agholar sure puts out stuff that leads me to believe he loves YSC and is really close with some of the players on the team, and most of the commits.

he may be saying the same thing about Florida, I don't know anything about that.

I like USC's chances though.

Come on man, he's not going to South Carolina.

Blem is talking about USCw not South Carolina

Oh, the other USC....USCw. My bad.

I hear Ronald Powell is next to bolt.

you are hearing wrong.

The usc insiders are saying that Ronald's 'mentor' have contacted the USC staff. That alone is the tell that the story is bull****. The powells have cut that guy out of their lives

No they haven't. And he isn't a mentor. he was his position coach for three years. And I haven't heard anyone say that USC has been contacted by ANYONE regarding Powell. Josh Shaw has, that is a fact.

But if you are telling me that Ronald powell is happy at Florida all I can do is laugh

LMAO

Neither of them are going to USCw.

Really? You don't think USC has a shot at Agholar?

We can revisit this in February, but right now USC is his leader. Kid loves USC, just like Nickell Robey does.

Advertisement

nikell robey didnt have any in state schools on him (big 3)....

i dont think usc is algholor's leader.....the word is uf is...usc likely isright behind though

Agholor has said it I think. No use arguing about it though.

As for Robey, it is funny. My friend who does recruiting for USC has a very close friend, actually a couple of them, who do the same thing for Florida. He said one of them is as good as it gets as far as rating Florida talent. When we got Robey, very late in the process, he called the guy and was told that if Robey had been 3 inches taller, he would have been the number 1 recruit in the state.

Kid is crazy good. Reminds me a lot of Terrell Buckley.

nikell robey didnt have any in state schools on him (big 3)....

i dont think usc is algholor's leader.....the word is uf is...usc likely isright behind though

Everything I have seen is UF/Notre Dame.

but this is just what I was able to gather in the last couple hours since I am not following this stuff at all.

Advertisement
Chickillo71 Anthony Chickillo
ay shout out to my recruit @AutobotMcCord1 my dog ghas been laughing the whole time..he really liking the U

McCord just posted again on twitter..

"Really enjoyed my visit wit The []_[]...my boy @Chickillo71 showed ya boy a gud time. Funniest Guy in South Beach 4real lol"

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
AutobotMcCord1 Tyriq McCord
Really enjoyed my visit wit The []_[]...my boy @Chickillo71 showed ya boy a gud time. Funniest Guy in South Beach 4real lol
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

AutobotMcCord1 Tyriq McCord
Really enjoyed my visit wit The []_[]...my boy @Chickillo71 showed ya boy a gud time. Funniest Guy in South Beach 4real lol
2 hours ago

JWCanes2 john
@
@AutobotMcCord1 @Chickillo71 Can you see yourself playing down there? you and 3G would be monsters for years to come.
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@AutobotMcCord1
Tyriq McCord
@JWCanes2 @Chickillo71 yea but i gotta get e a nickname 2... 3G IS A RAWWW *** NICKNAME 4REAL!! Lol

Advertisement
Back