2027 Tyreon “Big Red” Howard 3* DE/TE from St. Petersburg, FL (Boca Ciega HS)

It was mentioned on another chat...but curious if anyone knows or can give insight..but why this kid over KJ Green? Seems like we literally erased Green off of our big board after he seemed like he was really interested. Any insight is appreciated.
 
It was mentioned on another chat...but curious if anyone knows or can give insight..but why this kid over KJ Green? Seems like we literally erased Green off of our big board after he seemed like he was really interested. Any insight is appreciated.
I'm not sure it's over kj green but given that he's committed to LSU id say they're in different stratospheres nil wise.....I'm not sure if any issues came up or if kj was just playing the game because we went from leader to not mentioned, maybe we pursued jacobs over him
 
As much as I'm intrigued by Howard…I highly doubt this is an eitehr/or
Because it’s not lol Miami recruited Green who wanted LSU. He wasent left out we would have taken both. I know you know this but above someone made it sound like we are taking a late riser over Green which isn’t factual
 
Because it’s not lol Miami recruited Green who wanted LSU. He wasent left out we would have taken both. I know you know this but above someone made it sound like we are taking a late riser over Green which isn’t factual
That was me. And all I said was that we had a full court press on Green..then we didnt. We backed off way before he committed to LSU. Go look at the Green thread. He picked LSU after we flipped Bryant. And if what you are saying is accurate...based on Green's Sr film...why arent we still pursuing him like we are other committed players like Jacobs, Matthews, etc? Unless we are doing it low key which could be accurate as well.
 
Back
Top