Tyreic Martin

Really like the pick up. Unless you absolutely have a can't miss kid which is difficult to protect at the next level, then you're better off taking a kid who is explosive enough to play 3-technique tackle but needs some time to put on 15 to 20 pounds of good weight. Too many times these kids dominant in high school because they're just bigger than who they line up against. Love the fact we're taking a defensive end and making him into a defense tackle.

Advertisement
With Kool I was more impressed that he was able to Mike Sam who is obviously slow of foot and put him in position to make a lot of plays. A lot of his DL's were aggressive. Did not watch any of Missouri games. But the guy has a proven track record.

Two people in this thread ignorant as **** thinking being straight or *** makes you hard or soft.

One of the more dangerous kids I've ever been around was homosexual. He grew up robbing and stealing, which elevated to much more serious brushes with the law such as assaults with deadly weapons and battery. When I talked to him he was 17 and had been in and out of jail numerous times in fact everyone was terrified of him young and old. I would pay someone to call him soft to his face. Can't judge a person based on your own prejudices.

latest

?

Advertisement
Two people in this thread ignorant as **** thinking being straight or *** makes you hard or soft.

One of the more dangerous kids I've ever been around was homosexual. He grew up robbing and stealing, which elevated to much more serious brushes with the law such as assaults with deadly weapons and battery. When I talked to him he was 17 and had been in and out of jail numerous times in fact everyone was terrified of him young and old. I would pay someone to call him soft to his face. Can't judge a person based on your own prejudices.

Same story. I went to a rough HS and we had homosexual that went there. In between classes, 2 guys thought it'd be funny to pick on him and bully him. He beat the brakes off both of them like he was in a video game and had the cheat codes. He walked around begging people to say something stupid to him! Guy wasn't scared in the least to roll up on a group solo and handle his business.

Nobody cares about all the ghey gangsters you guys grew up with.

I once saw a ghey guy dressed in all white power bomb someone twice his size at a pool party at the Delano. He didn't even flinch afterward. He just said "aw shlt I got cranburrry juice on my PANTs" and walked away, stepping over the lifeless body he just destroyed. You can't explain that.

I'm starting to like this Martin pick up. He's listed at 6'3'' 270 pounds on a lot of websites. Muschamp was recruiting him to Auburn but never got a chance to offer. Once he got to South Carolina he offered him and got him in for a visit.

CAJ7SsdUYAAiDsv.jpg

HOWEVA, Kool came in and told Richt he wanted this one time Mizzou commit at Miami. I think he sees Martin as a kid that can become an athletic 280 pound DT in a 4-3. A kid that moves well and can collapse the pocket.

OL KILLER!! - Tyreic Martin highlights - Hudl

Screen-Shot-2016-01-31-at-12.25.42-PM.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back