Tyreic Martin

GaCane1213

Junior
He comes in for a OV this weekend....with Mizzou's DL coach they just hired, going to the NFL, how are our chances to secure him this weekend? Im hoping he commits this weekend. Film looks good.

Advertisement
Chances look good from what I have read here and on other sites.Hope Kool can work some magic and LSU doesn't offer him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He comes in for a OV this weekend....with Mizzou's DL coach they just hired, going to the NFL, how are our chances to secure him this weekend? Im hoping he commits this weekend. Film looks good.

Is he anything but a plan B?

We're close to the point where we are lucky it's not a plan C.

I don't think this staff is taking plan C kids....they will just hold the scholarship for 2017...quality over quantity

Advertisement

Kool made a "Plan B" guy into a Freshman All American last season. Let him work.

He also made a legit ****** into SEC DPOY. Just sayin.

If he likes Martin, that's good enough for me to.believe he could be developed into a savage

Kool made a "Plan B" guy into a Freshman All American last season. Let him work.

He also made a legit ****** into SEC DPOY. Just sayin.

If he likes Martin, that's good enough for me to.believe he could be developed into a savage

That's not nice......

We're close to the point where we are lucky it's not a plan C.

I don't think this staff is taking plan C kids....they will just hold the scholarship for 2017...quality over quantity

There are takes and don't takes, but within takes a properly prepared staff still should have a plan A, B, & C.

Advertisement

That wast the last regime's biggest problem. Quantity over quality.

I disagree...quality depth was a problem, but the biggest was defensive scheming and offensive play calling. In addition, none of the first round players drafted from Missouri D-Line was rated over a 3*. So I'm about ready to believe that no matter who we get Kool can turn them into a serviceable depth player at the least. I will only start to worry if we can't get any DT in that is naturally quick and already plays over 280 pounds.

This ^^^. Kool took a qay dude and turned him into an All SEC player. I have no problems with us taking this kid. Kool approved is ok by me, till proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Two people in this thread ignorant as **** thinking being straight or *** makes you hard or soft.

Two people in this thread ignorant as **** thinking being straight or *** makes you hard or soft.

One of the more dangerous kids I've ever been around was homosexual. He grew up robbing and stealing, which elevated to much more serious brushes with the law such as assaults with deadly weapons and battery. When I talked to him he was 17 and had been in and out of jail numerous times in fact everyone was terrified of him young and old. I would pay someone to call him soft to his face. Can't judge a person based on your own prejudices.

Advertisement
Back