Tyreic Martin

All ACC
Premium
Haven't heard a peep about him this camp, or pretty much since he's gotten here. What's the word? If he's a player we're not in that bad of shape in '18

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure if you'd call this a bad eval, but he doesn't have the functional strength to make an impact on this level. Maybe he's better suited for a mid-major.

He's only been in the strength program for a full calendar year, but when coaches are still talking about you getting stronger...it's a problem.

Guys D tackle its not the Norm for highschool kids to come out and be ready to play big time D1 football. Give the kid a chance at least until next year.

Throw him off the team. He hasn't dominated yet as a freshmans with a bunch of hosses in front of him.

Jesucristo, the 2017 season hasn't even started, and you guys are constantly looking for reasons to worry about 2018. Enjoy the fcking ride.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if you'd call this a bad eval, but he doesn't have the functional strength to make an impact on this level. Maybe he's better suited for a mid-major.

He's only been in the strength program for a full calendar year, but when coaches are still talking about you getting stronger...it's a problem.

Tell us the specific problems he has with functional strength.

I just love when people apply specific attributes to a player when they have absolutely no hard data to make such a statement.

I think he's one of those kool special types that develop later in their years while being coached under him.

Advertisement
Throw him off the team. He hasn't dominated yet as a freshmans with a bunch of hosses in front of him.

Jesucristo, the 2017 season hasn't even started, and you guys are constantly looking for reasons to worry about 2018. Enjoy the fcking ride.
Jon Ford has been on campus for what 3, 4 hours tops?

How come he hasn't had any Sacks yet? Looks like another bad eval by the staff smh.

Advertisement

He can't turn the crank fast enough to reach optimal ******.

That's what Felder's working on with him.

If anyone can squeeze some juice out of Martin it's Kool.

But he looks like he should be playing at Missouri, South Carolina, Louisville, Kentucky.

Advertisement
Back