Tyreic Martin

Cribby

All-American
Premium
The roster has him already at 280, looks like a future 3 technique. So there's more numbers at DT that we could be forgetting.

Didn't get much hype when signing,but I always liked him. He had really good technique for a high school kid, also has a good frame , get off and motor. Perfect fit for this scheme.

These are the types that coach K always seemed to find at Mizzou.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seemed like he was going to get some pt this year before he hurt his knee in camp. He's in good hands with coach Kool.

Martin's injury in camp set him back a bit. Size will be the story with him. Let's see how much weight he can put on. He has good athleticism.

Told everyone he'd be a DT here when we signed him. Guys always panic about DTs, but I'd rather have coaches who can project bigger HS DEs with good athleticism who will grow into athletic DTs.

Advertisement
Still concern over DTs. We could, in theory, lose our top 5 DTs after next year. That's quite a bit and we only signed one last year (Martin) and we're signing one this year (Ford). I'm wondering if coaches see Bethel and DJJ as future DTs.

The DL group is the one you should be least concerned about with Kuligowski running the show.

We have good depth now and he'll see to it that it stays that way.

It's his job and he's quite competent at his job.

Still concern over DTs. We could, in theory, lose our top 5 DTs after next year. That's quite a bit and we only signed one last year (Martin) and we're signing one this year (Ford). I'm wondering if coaches see Bethel and DJJ as future DTs.

I think Kool likes guys that can play inside and out. It certainly helps when injuries happen.

Advertisement

Kool is recruiting that 4 star dt out of va conliffe. Said in a interview tonight that kul been talking to him about taking a ov here and he wants to set up.

The DL group is the one you should be least concerned about with Kuligowski running the show.

We have good depth now and he'll see to it that it stays that way.

It's his job and he's quite competent at his job.

Not concerned about DE - we are in great shape. I'm concerned about DT bc in theory, Jenkins, molten, Willis, mac and Norton could all be gone after next year. That's a lot of depth you lose in the next 2 years and we're replacing it with only 1 per year. That's a tricky stagger.

Advertisement
Back