Tyree St. Louis

Advertisement
B83LiTJIQAEaSTJ.jpg

Posted just now on twitter by Fines

He's the best player in the class

He's the best prospect in the class.

On same level as Flowers?

Higher floor, lower ceiling. I think he's a LT, though. I think Flowers is ultimately a RT.

But McDermott is going to hold the LT down.
I think our OL will be this from Left to Right: McDermott, Darling, Linder, Isidora, Gadbois.
St Louis Will prob get a lot of PT along with Milo.

Advertisement
He's the best player in the class

He's the best prospect in the class.

On same level as Flowers?

Higher floor, lower ceiling. I think he's a LT, though. I think Flowers is ultimately a RT.

But McDermott is going to hold the LT down.
I think our OL will be this from Left to Right: McDermott, Darling, Linder, Isidora, Gadbois.
St Louis Will prob get a lot of PT along with Milo.

McDermott might be a guard when all is said and done.

For those who know what they're talking about, is he good enough to start at LT in September?

For those who know what they're talking about, is he good enough to start at LT in September?

He might be good enough if we need him to be, but I don't think we need him to be.

I think we just need him to be a rotational guy his freshman year. Stepping into LT if someone gets hurt, or just to give McDermott a breather. But I do think he can beat out Isidora for RT by the end of the year.

Great news on St. Louis, a very special player and a great future OL for the Canes.

Advertisement

Needs more refining in technique but I think he can play early off the bench. Could challenge for a starting spot on the line late in the season or as a sophomore.

Advertisement
Back