Tyree St. Louis

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
First and foremost, I want to apologize for my report on Jordan Scarlett last week. The person I spoke to had little to no confidence that Scarlett would be a Gator. I took his word for it and was wrong and I take full blame.

I'll report this for what it's worth, but it seems like Tyree St.Louis is going to be in this class and looks unlikely to flip to UF. The big factor that separated it for him was coach Kehoe. I also think Ryan Fines and Scott Patchan played somewhat of a role with him. I personally expect him in this class.

12:30 Update: I asked his teammate Ryan Fines if he expects St.Louis to stick with Miami and he responded "Yes".

Last edited:
Advertisement
First and foremost, I want to apologize for my report on Jordan Scarlett last week. The person I spoke to had little to no confidence that Scarlett would be a Gator. I took his word for it and was wrong and I take full blame.

I'll report this for what it's worth, but it seems like Tyree St.Louis is going to be in this class and looks unlikely to flip to UF. The big factor that separated it for him was coach Kehoe. I also think Ryan Fines and Scott Patchan played somewhat of a role with him. I personally expect him in this class.

You ain't got to apologize Tito. Ariz gets more stuff wrong than anyone else in the business and he never apologizes.

Advertisement

thanks for the info. u just provided us what you heard and no one could have predicted a kid bailing 3 days before NSD after saying he's strong to UM

You ain't got to apologize Tito. Ariz gets more stuff wrong than anyone else in the business and he never apologizes.

I agree no need to apologize but recruiting is so fluid I doubt anyone comes close to getting it right all of the time. We are talking about the decisions of 17/18 year olds in most cases. I have a teenager and their decisions change more often then they shower.

That's because his sources are Miami people. And clearly the Miami coaches have no idea what's really going on with half of these kids. They thought Merrick was all there's, they thought they had scarlett locked up or thought they would lock him up by dropping williams (dumb), they thought they had marcus lewis apparently without making sure he could get in academically (itu) or without making sure his mom was on board (cs), they thought offering fenton, redwine, and that one fiu committ was a good way to recruit. Overall it's not even Pete's fault because he just reports what the Miami people think. But obviously the Miami people have no clue what they're doing.

Advertisement
"St. Louis said he was still committed to Miami, but when asked how firm his pledge was, he simply responded, “Who knows.”

Sorry, not buying it

Advertisement
“I’m still committed to Miami but if I did switch over to Florida, I would definitely tell them,” St. Louis said. “I’m not going to let them go into the whole thing blind. My commitment is important to me but I have to make the best decision for my future no matter what.”

Advertisement
“I’m still committed to Miami but if I did switch over to Florida, I would definitely tell them,” St. Louis said. “I’m not going to let them go into the whole thing blind. My commitment is important to me but I have to make the best decision for my future no matter what.”

yea, sounds like he's gone to me. What a disaster that everyone could see coming from a mile away except for UM staff & administration

He's gone

Scarlett also said he's strong to UM the day he went to tally so take even their comments w a grain of salt. They're just pandering to the audience

Advertisement
Back