Tyree st.louis

Advertisement
1. He wanted to a gator but offer didn't come from previous staff. Now has last visit set with them.
2. UF is pitching immediate playing time. There OL sucks.
3. Tenn is also pitching immediate playing time.
4. The recruit himself has stated in the past that the SEC is the best.

I hope he stays committed to UM. He's our best OL in my opinion. Just have a bad feeling with this one.

Q
I don't expect him to sign with UM. It will be UF or Tenn.

And your source is? Your reasoning? I hate statements like this with no explanation. Is this just your uninformed gut opinion or is there some basis for the comment?

1. He wanted to a gator but offer didn't come from previous staff. Now has last visit set with them.

I hope he stays committed to UM. He's our best OL in my opinion. Just have a bad feeling with this one.

Q

And your source is? Your reasoning? I hate statements like this with no explanation. Is this just your uninformed gut opinion or is there some basis for the comment?

That's sound logic and looking over your posts, you're a really thoughtful poster. I do sort of echo Gold's sentiments though that when people say things a certain way, matter-of-factly, it's sometimes difficult to know if that person happens to know something directly or if they're just applying logic and making a guess. When I read your post, it struck me as someone who knew something or was close to the situation. This happens all the time on recruiting boards, good to just be mindful of it and make the distinction when you can.

Advertisement
Cause he perpetrating as a Cane fan but he stay b*tching like a UF(ag) fan, simple math

Nobody cares if he stays a fan or not just dont go on EVERY recruiting post and try and make **** a spectacle

I know you aint deserve that UF(ag) comment but dont be coming on the board upvoting MF's we downvote

Wow that was pathetic. An up vote/down vote gangsta. I've seen it all.

Actually a while back tyree said it himself, "miami is just something I can fall back on"

Stop lying. He said he is confident with Miami but if drastic changes happened (coaching changes) he needs plans to fall back on and its why hes visiting UF and Tenn. Never did he say Miami was something to fall back on. Smh

This was on a 247 article on December 26th

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not even worried

What's your source? Link?

I don't understand why everyone is so shocked by committed kids taking visits all of a sudden. Like this is something new. This has been going on for years and years. I really cant think of many kids who committed to us that DIDNT still take visits. Duke is one that comes to mind. But ****, even the majority of the kids from that 2008 class still took visits even though 75% of the class was committed by the summer time.

Visits have never concerned me. (shrugs) What happens after the visit is what concerns me. (I.E...Kid doesn't reaffirm his commitment, kid stops taking interviews or answering his phone, etc.)

I can tell you the UF's 2015 class is messed up...they only have 10 recruits on board with 6 days left. They are ranked 99th in the country by rivals... They are in desperation mode. It will take them a couple of years to recover from the poor *** class... Thanks Muschamp!

Cause he perpetrating as a Cane fan but he stay b*tching like a UF(ag) fan, simple math

Nobody cares if he stays a fan or not just dont go on EVERY recruiting post and try and make **** a spectacle

I know you aint deserve that UF(ag) comment but dont be coming on the board upvoting MF's we downvote

Maybe you should follow your own rules.

Q

St Louis cancelled his visit to Tennessee and is not interested in them

Advertisement
I can tell you the UF's 2015 class is messed up...they only have 10 recruits on board with 6 days left. They are ranked 99th in the country by rivals... They are in desperation mode. It will take them a couple of years to recover from the poor *** class... Thanks Muschamp!

At least the coach ain't dumb enough to fill the class with jags like some coach we know.

Maybe you should follow your own rules.

Show me a post where I threatened people to downvote with the masses. Stop being a dummy.

Advertisement
This Gator site seems to think he's heading to UF (posted today)

G8rntn: How many offensive line commits do we get? And who do think they will end up being? And did you get tickets to The Masters? I did… Haha

AS: I think Florida lands Martez Ivey, Tyree St. Louis, Steven Clark to give them six in the class. I think they have an outside shot with Nick Buchanan, Christian Pellage and Trey Dereouen.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/florida-gators-recruiting-mailbag-january-29th/

At least the coach ain't dumb enough to fill the class with jags like some coach we know.

They have one 4* and 9 3* committed. Its already filled with JAGs

This Gator site seems to think he's heading to UF (posted today)

G8rntn: How many offensive line commits do we get? And who do think they will end up being? And did you get tickets to The Masters? I did… Haha

AS: I think Florida lands Martez Ivey, Tyree St. Louis, Steven Clark to give them six in the class. I think they have an outside shot with Nick Buchanan, Christian Pellage and Trey Dereouen.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/florida-gators-recruiting-mailbag-january-29th/

Ivey - yes
Clark - probably
Buchanan - probably
Pellage - doubtful
Deraouen was told by the staff last night that we are full so he is a definite no. Not even visiting anymore.

very doubtful on stlouis.

Advertisement
Back