Tyree st.louis

CaneDro

Junior
I see he's set to visit florida this weekend, anything to worry about here ? I see florida has a big visit weekend

Advertisement
He was a heavy UF lean and committed to us out of the blue. I think he will sign with us. UF would really have to blow him away.

Advertisement
Parents want him at Miami, uf will have to win over the parents.

I'm hearing you'll about to close out strong tork, dammit mane I'm jealous that's what a new staff does for you

I don't know mane. So many NSD announcements this could be epic or disaster.

since it is a transition class, and even though i am somewhat optimistic, I am taking a 'expect the worse, hope for the best' approach. These first classes when a staff only has two months are almost always ******

Advertisement
Parents want him at Miami, uf will have to win over the parents.

I'm hearing you'll about to close out strong tork, dammit mane I'm jealous that's what a new staff does for you

I don't know mane. So many NSD announcements this could be epic or disaster.

since it is a transition class, and even though i am somewhat optimistic, I am taking a 'expect the worse, hope for the best' approach. These first classes when a staff only has two months are almost always ****ty

youll taking 4 kids that should be canes..dammit mane

I don't expect him to sign with UM. It will be UF or Tenn.

And your source is? Your reasoning? I hate statements like this with no explanation. Is this just your uninformed gut opinion or is there some basis for the comment?

I don't expect him to sign with UM. It will be UF or Tenn.

And your source is? Your reasoning? I hate statements like this with no explanation. Is this just your uninformed gut opinion or is there some basis for the comment?

there is no basis, UF has a huge uphill battle. Miami is definitely the most likely destination for him. The family wants him close.

Advertisement
**** man why people down grading dro's posts? I up ticked ya bro

bunch of soft shouldered ***gots

Cause he perpetrating as a Cane fan but he stay b*tching like a UF(ag) fan, simple math

Nobody cares if he stays a fan or not just dont go on EVERY recruiting post and try and make **** a spectacle

I know you aint deserve that UF(ag) comment but dont be coming on the board upvoting MF's we downvote

Advertisement
Cause he perpetrating as a Cane fan but he stay b*tching like a UF(ag) fan, simple math

Nobody cares if he stays a fan or not just dont go on EVERY recruiting post and try and make **** a spectacle

I know you aint deserve that UF(ag) comment but dont be coming on the board upvoting MF's we downvote

dro is a good dude.

Until the ink is dry on the LOI there's always a little room for skepticism and fear. If the parents want him at UM I would say there's a really good chance he winds up at UM. Kid will likely be in the 2 deep from day 1 and could fight for a starting spot.

dro is a good dude.

Probably is, just a ****ty fan who wants to be labeled as a REALIST lol

In reality, no changes are coming to our staff so deal with it or roll tf out..

People need to get a grip

Until the ink is dry on the LOI there's always a little room for skepticism and fear. If the parents want him at UM I would say there's a really good chance he winds up at UM. Kid will likely be in the 2 deep from day 1 and could fight for a starting spot.

UF has to convince the parents. It doesnt even matter what the kid wants at this point, they are really sold on UM and want him close to them.

so unless UF can do that he is going to miami. I don't think UF can do it.

Advertisement
Back