Tyree st.louis

Tork, albeit irresponsible on child support issues, is very good people.

It's not his fault our staph is garbage.

Get ****ed at the right people.

giphy-349.gif

Advertisement
Naw for the last week he has been annoying dawg
watching the idiots get all rustled is funny as ****.

Who you calling an idiot? Gator fan posting on a Canes site! You really think anyone wants you around here Joe Dirt?

I wish our mods would ban him, but the MODS are so conservative and careful to not upset outsiders. They would rather eat there own than dare ban a gator. I wish I would actually post on a consistent basis on another teams blog. It just screams of a straight up *****.

ban me for what, because you are butthurt and insecure? that isn't my fault.

if i was on here talking **** and trolling you might have a point.

I'm not butthurt.. ******* clown I'm black .. butt hurt lmao I never heard that word growing up in my neighborhood. You surely showed me, I just want you banned because you are a ******* gator. No other reason..

Who you calling an idiot? Gator fan posting on a Canes site! You really think anyone wants you around here Joe Dirt?

I wish our mods would ban him, but the MODS are so conservative and careful to not upset outsiders. They would rather eat there own than dare ban a gator. I wish I would actually post on a consistent basis on another teams blog. It just screams of a straight up *****.

I'm not butthurt.. ******* clown I'm black .. butt hurt lmao I never heard that word growing up in my neighborhood. You surely showed me, I just want you banned because you are a ******* gator. No other reason..

ummmm....ok. I don't really care what race you are, just the kind of person you are matters. Thanks for taking care of that part quickly for me.

Last edited:

You just did all the work for me. Thanks.

now go back to being a south florida recruiting insider from your computer chair in Tennessee.

And good luck with your ****** *** program!

Look at this idiot. Florida fired their piece of **** head coach and decided to get a different coach. Miami pats a coach on the back for going 6-7. But yet Florida is worst off.

No lie the Gator is pretty insightful and seems like good peoples..

Advertisement

I'm not butthurt.. ****ing clown I'm black .. butt hurt lmao I never heard that word growing up in my neighborhood. You surely showed me, I just want you banned because you are a ****ing gator. No other reason..

ummmm....ok. I don't really care what race you are, just the kind of person you are matters. Thanks for taking care of that part quickly for me.

Again you on this board showed what kind of female dog you were when you started posting.

No lie the Gator is pretty insightful and seems like good peoples..

Yup. I got no problem with him.

Advertisement
You'll ****boys ready ? It's about to be flip season the last weekend of visits are here

Advertisement
Back