Tyree Brady suspended also

Reshon52ap

Sophomore
[MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] Larry Scott said WR Tyree Brady did not travel w team. He is suspended.. Whats going on with this kid

Advertisement
Did you hear that sound?

Sounds like a scholarship will be freeing up .

Kid is walking a thin line

Did you hear that sound?

Cribby ain't never lied. **** man. Kid could have have gotten solid PT next year. Just can't get it together.

Did you hear that sound?

Cribby ain't never lied. **** man. Kid could have have gotten solid PT next year. Just can't get it together.

Not saying he's gone but he's **** near standing on the line . A new staff might save his *** ,but he's very close to strike 3

Advertisement
Brady could be anything including grades. Carter sounds like he got in trouble in El Paso.

Bye bye.

Will not be on the team next year.

Can you do the board a big favor?
When you post stuff, can you add "in my opinion" at the end of your assertions?
You are posting a bunch of stuff, making it sound like fact, and all it does is muddle this
forum with garbage.
It is almost as bad as that other guy who would post stuff, making up quotes from players
and coaches.

Please show some consideration.
Thanks.

Advertisement
Bye bye.

You are posting a bunch of stuff, making it sound like fact, and all it does is muddle this
forum with garbage.
It is almost as bad as that other guy who would post stuff, making up quotes from players
and coaches.

Thanks.

Sonny Long?

Bye bye.

forum with garbage.
and coaches.

Thanks.

Also, please properly reference your opinions with two credible sources and add a picture of yourself holding a newspaper with today's date on it.

This is an Internet message board, not some playground of wild anonymous conjecture.

Bye bye.

forum with garbage.
and coaches.

Thanks.

Sonny Long?

Nope....It was some dude who went by CanesXX (XX-> forgot the number).
He would post a bunch of paragraphs as he was writing a column, attributing
bogus quotes to players and coaches. His style suggested English was his second
or third language.
Just weird stuff, and annoying as can be.

Bye bye.

forum with garbage.
and coaches.

Thanks.

You need to lower your expectations of this site.

Advertisement
Did you hear that sound?

Not saying he's gone but he's **** near standing on the line . A new staff might save his *** ,but he's very close to strike 3

Richt has thrown a lot of guys off his team. Half of Louisville's team is guys that Richt tossed.

Did you hear that sound?

Richt has thrown a lot of guys off his team. Half of Louisville's team is guys that Richt tossed.

Harvey Clemons is a name that comes to mind. Richt beat Golden to recruit him then sent his *** packing.

Bye bye.

forum with garbage.
and coaches.

Thanks.
I would say he should show some consideration and go to a "read only" philosophy

Advertisement
what about the Josh Witt kid? Didn't he have a scholly, but couldn't play

6a00d83451b26169e2015433664ed3970c-500wi

Really talented kid.

I know Ariz has always been a big fan, with good reason.

We are thin at WR next year. Hope he doesn't **** himself and the team in the process.

Last edited:
Did you hear that sound?

Threw out Mettenberger and Nick Marshall.

Did you hear that sound?

Threw out Mettenberger and Nick Marshall.

Lots of new coaches will give a kid a last chance when the previous staff would've probably kicked him out. That's what I mean by a new staff might give him that third strike

Advertisement
Back