Tyreak Sapp DT STA

Advertisement
I am fairly certain that in cases such as this, where there's a talented local guy that the staff is not interested in, but has interests from many other big program, is that there are red flags. Think about it. We know how to evaluate talent, we see these guys more often than anyone, and we talk to their coaches and people around them.

I think in most cases, this is about us knowing something everyone else hasn't figured out yet.

If there are red flags the staff are aware of then okay but later down the road don’t come offering the kid. If there are no red flags why haven’t we offered the kid yet? Staff has been late on a couple of kids and it cost us, that can’t keep happening....... this kid is the goods I’m imagining Nesta taking this kid under his wings

Advertisement
Advertisement
If there are red flags the staff are aware of then okay but later down the road don’t come offering the kid. If there are no red flags why haven’t we offered the kid yet? Staff has been late on a couple of kids and it cost us, that can’t keep happening....... this kid is the goods I’m imagining Nesta taking this kid under his wings

He had a great game. Don't get ahead of yourself.

Especially should be looking at him with our needs on the Dline. Hope Simpson gets on top of this kid's film soon.

Kid said uf has been his dream school since he was 5 years old in an article the other day

Advertisement
I'm sure we'll be on him soon enough.

We seem to have a DL coach now who likes recruiting.

Lots of good options in-state in the '20 DL class - and we already have quite a few committed.

He'll be offered soon . They know all about him and they like him. They just wanted to see him actually play first before offering unlike alot of other schools..

Advertisement
Is he a '21 kid? That's where 247 has him listed any case **** I remember when you weren't late in a kid until his junior season ended but now you've gotta offer kids while they are in pop warmer in order for them to not feel some type of way.

I don't know what "red flags" a freshman could have other than criminal activity or poor grades. The kid has 4 years til' graduation. I would not pass on a kid that's an underclassman. Best thing is to make contact, give encouragement, and tell him what he needs to do to be a Cane.

We've gotta be all over these backyard gems. Boots on the ground. From 8th grade on up.

Advertisement
Back