Tyreak Sapp DT STA

Advertisement
I keep hearing posters talking about all these players our staff has been "too late" on. Then someone mentions Battle, who we are firmly in the game with. So who are all these others players our staff have been late on?

One player, who may still come here, can't be your only example to use as a reason to criticize our staff.

I keep hearing posters talking about all these players our staff has been "too late" on. Then someone mentions Battle, who we are firmly in the game with. So who are all these others players our staff have been late on?

One player, who may still come here, can't be your only example to use as a reason to criticize our staff.
Asante Samuel Jr.

Our staff was too busy sucking Jobe's **** when it was clear to everyone on the planet that he wasn't going to come here beside the CIS "writers" and our staff. It was insulting how late they paid attention to a highly rated local kid at STA, again.

Is he a '21 kid? That's where 247 has him listed any case **** I remember when you weren't late in a kid until his junior season ended but now you've gotta offer kids while they are in pop warmer in order for them to not feel some type of way.
We should be sending grad assistants thru the maternity wards in all local hospitals scoping out prospects

Won
I don't know what "red flags" a freshman could have other than criminal activity or poor grades. The kid has 4 years til' graduation. I would not pass on a kid that's an underclassman. Best thing is to make contact, give encouragement, and tell him what he needs to do to be a Cane.

Wonder if it becomes clear early on that a kid has his hand out.

Advertisement
Kid is a freshman right? 247 says he visited last spring.

Think I'll wait to hit the panic button.

If there are red flags the staff are aware of then okay but later down the road don’t come offering the kid. If there are no red flags why haven’t we offered the kid yet? Staff has been late on a couple of kids and it cost us, that can’t keep happening....... this kid is the goods I’m imagining Nesta taking this kid under his wings
So you know it's costs us. Only us and no one else. You get worried too easily😅😅😅

Advertisement
Asante Samuel Jr.

Our staff was too busy sucking Jobe's **** when it was clear to everyone on the planet that he wasn't going to come here beside the CIS "writers" and our staff. It was insulting how late they paid attention to a highly rated local kid at STA, again.
Name some more.... Every staff has missed on kids.. Name 5 or 6 that we truly missed. I'll hang up and wait. You would have been on Jobe **** if you had a job that pays good. You internet hindsight people are the worst. I bet you land every deal and never miss on anything.

Last edited:
Name some more.... Every staff has missed on kids.. Name 5 or 6 that we truly missed. I'll hang up and wait. You would have been on Jobe **** if you had a job that pays good. You internet hindsight peole are the worst. I bet you land every deal and never miss on anything.
Cam Newton, wanted him as a tight end. Deshawn Watson. Oh, and any quarterback worth a **** this cycle if we don't wise up and get someone. Stop pretending this staff is without folly. They got **** canned from their last job, a job that has since been filled and taken to a higher level in only two seasons in both recruiting and on field performance than Richt did in his entire tenure there.

There is no hindsight about Jobe. Only people who are new to this, like our staff full of greenhorns, didn't see the writing on the wall way before he signed. Im talking months and months, not days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam Newton, wanted him as a tight end. Deshawn Watson. Oh, and any quarterback worth a **** this cycle if we don't wise up and get someone. Stop pretending this staff is without folly. They got **** canned from their last job, a job that has since been filled and taken to a higher level in only two seasons in both recruiting and on field performance than Richt did in his entire tenure there.

There is no hindsight about Jobe. Only people who are new to this, like our staff full of greenhorns, didn't see the writing on the wall way before he signed. Im talking months and months, not days.
Oh Richt recruited Cam at Miami ... oh yeah that's right he recruited Deshaun at Miami too. You said this staff and this is a different staff than the one he had uga. Agree to disagree you're one of those semantics types..

Advertisement
No local stud should have an offer from OOS schools before a UM offer. Period.

We tend to be a bit slow and indecisive with our offers and it bites us in the *** every year.

Other Richt flew to Oregon 50x while we would of had Taison In the fold. Now we have no one. That’s just one of the many flubs this staff has had.

No local stud should have an offer from OOS schools before a UM offer. Period.

We tend to be a bit slow and indecisive with our offers and it bites us in the *** every year.

Other Richt flew to Oregon 50x while we would of had Taison In the fold. Now we have no one. That’s just one of the many flubs this staff has had.

Nah, we are first for some kids...Not 1st for others. Gotta evaluate, and we can't throw around fake offers like OOS schools can.

Advertisement
He is in his first couple of weeks of his sophomore year. Stop the talk of being late to the party. He is at STA I'm sure our staff has been in contact with him. There are plenty of talented DL in Florida for the next few years let them go through their evaluations.

Advertisement
Back