Tyre Brady

Shouts out Tyre Brady

First TD Catch of his career I think

And made the sick over the shoulder jim edmonds catch

Advertisement
Glad to see the young guys make some big plays today. With Coley always dinged and Berrios out, there are plenty of passes to catch.

Advertisement
Brady was one of the most improved players in camp, along with Odogwu. Good to see it translating to the field.

That back foot throw Kaaya hit him on while evading the blitz.. ******* A.

That was a nice play - by both Kaaya and Brady. It was very nice to see Brady and Cager catching some balls. These two can really help us out and there are a lot of balls that Kaaya can get to them - if Coley doesn't handcuff the offense too much, that is....

Advertisement
That was a nice play - by both Kaaya and Brady. It was very nice to see Brady and Cager catching some balls. These two can really help us out and there are a lot of balls that Kaaya can get to them - if Coley doesn't handcuff the offense too much, that is....

Coley has not hand-cuffed the offense, not this game. If anything, it was too aggressive still trying hurry up instead of letting clock run between plays (in the 4th up 23). Throwing into the end zone on 3rd and 6 that led to an int.

If anything, Golden will be holding Coley back from here on out if you read his post game comments.

Last edited:
I think he'll just have Coley think more about the situation when we're up 20 in the 4th quarter. I don't think the entire O will go conservative, but calling a pass when we're up 20, when we really needed to play it safe and get points, wasn't a good call. Running plays too quickly wasn't good either. I don't think Golden wants Coley to run the ball three times in a row and punt late in games, but I do think he wants better clock awareness from his OC. Nothing wrong with that.

Coley has not hand-cuffed the offense, not this game. If anything, it was too aggressive still trying hurry up instead of letting clock run between plays (in the 4th up 23). Throwing into the end zone on 3rd and 6 that led to an int.

If anything, Golden will be holding Coley back from here on out if you read his post game comments.

Young guys need to continue playing. Coley appears to be always injured and Berrios will be out for a couple more weeks...

Advertisement
I personally think we should have done this. We are about to go in the meat of our schedule we need to show trust in our receivers and get bigger plays down the field passing so they will have the confidence.

Advertisement
Back