tyre brady

those who have seen him, can't be like an andre johnson in body type?

Dre prior to senior year:
305.jpg

Tyre post senior year:
tyre.jpg

Advertisement
Let's get the hype machine started. Should have been a high 4/5 star recruit. Maybe the top true freshman WR in the country.The other three in the class all have big potential, but Brady is special.

He won't make a big impact freshman year, but he will contribute. WR group is too deep, and it takes a while for it all to come together. Berrios, Langham, & Njoku should redshirt.
Joe Yearby will be the big impact freshman for our offense this year. Since Duke Johnson is injury prone & we have a young QB

Tyre is going to be good... But I don't know about him breaking into the line up this year... I think he has to learn the nuances of the position... The highlights I saw was him catching screen routes... He's a physical freak but he's still raw as a ball player... I think year 2 is when he's going to breakout...

Our wideout situation is unique... I don't see anyone breaking in the rotation year 1 and only a few will see pt year 2... However, year 3 is the mark for these guys to do damage... All of our wideouts are raw but they are athletic freaks.. Once they hone their skills, the nation will be on lookout... Langham, Brady, Berrios, and track star has high potential ceilings... They are not ready now but by year 3 I think we may have 4 all-conference performers for their respected positions... However, this is contingent on their level of development and how our opponents perform at similar positions haha...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm telling you, this incoming class is special. Yes, we lost Valentine and Cook. But the guys we got are future pros. I don't see one project on the team unless you consider a guy like Demetrius Jackson or a Nick Linder a project because they may need a couple of years to develop.

And Langham and Brady are among the best of So FL at WR. Lane has all the talent in the world but a bad attitude. So we'll see if he ends up like Coley or McCartney. Could go either way with him. Dixon and Rudolph were studs, no doubt. But our two will have just as much impact as big, strong and fast WRs that will create great mismatches for us to exploit. Njoku and Berrios are equally talented. We cleaned up.

I think all of our wideouts are projects but not bad projects... They are athletic freaks... They are raw... Dixon, Rudolph and Lane are all special... They can be busts and the same can be said about our prospects... It just comes down to how bad do you want it... I like our guys... They'll be good...

Advertisement
I'm telling you, this incoming class is special. Yes, we lost Valentine and Cook. But the guys we got are future pros. I don't see one project on the team unless you consider a guy like Demetrius Jackson or a Nick Linder a project because they may need a couple of years to develop.

And Langham and Brady are among the best of So FL at WR. Lane has all the talent in the world but a bad attitude. So we'll see if he ends up like Coley or McCartney. Could go either way with him. Dixon and Rudolph were studs, no doubt. But our two will have just as much impact as big, strong and fast WRs that will create great mismatches for us to exploit. Njoku and Berrios are equally talented. We cleaned up.

Best class in the Golden era, but you are overrating it but I dont blame you considering what we as Canes have to compare it to......

Dixon and Rudolph are special. Lane i think is overrated IMO. but he will benefit have jamies as his QB

If Lane puts forth the effort I think the kid is special, more so than Dixon or Rudolph. I actually was least high on Dixon, although I would have been estatic if we got him. Remember people said Benjamin wasnt gonna be **** also.....

Advertisement
Back