Tyre Brady picture from yesterday

Kid looks good (No Homo), I'm glad to see he's been putting in the work. I wish nothing but the best for these kids

Advertisement
He would probably run a 4.3 without those clown shoes.

For real though, beastly.

Advertisement
I just hope he's fast/agile/flexible enough to stay outside and not grow into TE land.

I just hope he's fast/agile/flexible enough to stay outside and not grow into TE land.

Swags that was one of ther easons i liked Brady. Kid is 6'3 + with lil man feet. South Dade threw him short screens all season, because he got rac every time. He aint just a long strider, kid is very smooth at his height...it isnt awky (awkward) when he runs, etc. To me he is what we have right now in Dmauri Jones developmental wise...but as a Freshman. Like some have stated he negated the lost of Ermon Lane for me....theres not much difference between the two...Ermon maybe more physical...i think Brady might actually outrun Ermon. Ermon has better ball skills, but Brady has a higher ceiling.

Advertisement
our wr depth allows him to redshirt, get it together. I like him natural ability a lot.

our wr depth allows him to redshirt, get it together. I like him natural ability a lot.

redshirt will be good for him as well....as it allows him to focus on grades imo...But he gets to learn te ropes under some of our vet wr's is very good. I also like the wr GA we have on staff. Brady will start for 2+ years hear on the outside for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nah. Better than that. That's a freakish increase.

Perhaps he merely went from the inferior strength and conditioning of a South Florida high school program to a more sophisticated training program.

In that picture they're at Idolmaker down in Perrine. They've produced a few IFBB pro bodybuilders. Take what you want from that.

Test 250

Advertisement
Back