Tyre Brady has committed to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh stalk much?[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah that is what I am doing.... Just letting you know what I have seen. I thought it was a little odd that Braxton Miller was commenting on his picture. He is from Miami Braxton is in Ohio, they must have became close during the visit. It would be one thing if our guys did it considering they grew up with these kids but when I saw Miller do it. I thought that was a little odd

Advertisement
Griffin, Mayes, and Stuckey will not be at The U...

Does this put us at 28 or 29 commits now?

If you include Lockley and Griffin, it puts us at 30.

QB: Kayaa (1) and Rosier (2)
RB: Yearby (3) and Powell (4)
TE: Herdon (5)
OL: McDermott (6), Gibbons (7), Darling (8) and Linder (9)
WR: Griffin (10), Berrios (11) and Lagham (12)

ATH: Lockley (13) and Gray (14)

DT: Valentine (15), Jenkins (16), Stuckey (17), Molton (18) and Wyche (19)
DE: Jackson (20) and Harris (21)
DE/LB: Smith (22) and Thomas (23)
LB: Young (24), Owens (25) and McCray (26)
DB: Bethel (27), Mayes (28) and Turner (29)

MR BRADY (30)

Whether or not that happens doesn't matter right now. Brady is a Cane and your ******ry has tainted this thread.

Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 1h
Aye Fam, @Tyre_Brady it's time to go to work!! This WR Core is looking right, and we boutta add @JDStandAlone 😎💸 All About The U

@JDStandAlone is Dixon

1.gif

smh stalk much?

Lol yeah that is what I am doing.... Just letting you know what I have seen. I thought it was a little odd that Braxton Miller was commenting on his picture. He is from Miami Braxton is in Ohio, they must have became close during the visit. It would be one thing if our guys did it considering they grew up with these kids but when I saw Miller do it. I thought that was a little odd[/QUOTE]

And Braxton is going to the NFL after this season, so....

smh stalk much?

Lol yeah that is what I am doing.... Just letting you know what I have seen. I thought it was a little odd that Braxton Miller was commenting on his picture. He is from Miami Braxton is in Ohio, they must have became close during the visit. It would be one thing if our guys did it considering they grew up with these kids but when I saw Miller do it. I thought that was a little odd

odd? Miller probably got told to comment on Dixon's picture by Meyer, nothing more.

If you would've look at Chad Thomas instragram before he commits, you would've thought he was an UofL commit, nothing to see here...

Advertisement
Welcome to the U young blood! Most likely a red shirt year to get more football experience and watch out.

Golden will make numbers work. Kids like David perry will probably be asked to move on

I don't know about redshirting. we need some taller bigger wrs and we have very few heading into next year. the opportunity for brady or Langham to play is there, imo.

I don't know about redshirting. we need some taller bigger wrs and we have very few heading into next year. the opportunity for brady or Langham to play is there, imo.

Dare we dream of a Langham, Brady, & Griffin set in the red zone?

Advertisement
Golden will make numbers work. Kids like David perry will probably be asked to move on

Is he really still here? If he is, no way he has another year of eligibility, right?

our issue is not the 85 number. We aren't going to have to ask many guys to "move on", unless they are from this current incoming class. Our numbers crunch is with the 25 yearly allotment + whatever can be counted backwards. I believe at most we can enroll 31 new kids and it is possible it could only be 29. We are currently at 30 now, and are still heavily involved with Dixon and JC Jackson and still have decent shots with C.Johnson, Pelon, Boateng and Derricott and will always have a spot for Sony or Cook. It would seem to me with the addition of Brady and possibly Dixon, we may just give up on Ermon, as there really wont be room for him.

Advertisement
I think if you put a gun to Golden's head he could sign 35, **** maybe even 36. We have room to backtrack a LOT of kids to last years tiny class (I think we enrolled 16 so we could back out 9 which takes us to 34 new bodies), plus we only played at 75 this year so the cap isn't really an issue. Let say we signed 35, backed 9 to last year, that leaves 26. You know at least one person in the class isn't going to make it in somehow. So we lose one, enroll 25 new ones. That's your 35 kid class right there.

My guess? Depending on who wants to come, 30-33.

I think if you put a gun to Golden's head he could sign 35, **** maybe even 36. We have room to backtrack a LOT of kids to last years tiny class (I think we enrolled 16 so we could back out 9 which takes us to 34 new bodies), plus we only played at 75 this year so the cap isn't really an issue. Let say we signed 35, backed 9 to last year, that leaves 26. You know at least one person in the class isn't going to make it in somehow. So we lose one, enroll 25 new ones. That's your 35 kid class right there.

16 is too low for last year. you're not calculating in the fact that transfers count against that number as well.

16 is too low for last year. you're not calculating in the fact that transfers count against that number as well.

You're right. Who are we talking about? Gilbert and Renfrow. Anyone else?

Advertisement

Thought I read in one of the threads Pete saying Naim Mustafaa was returning to the team in the spring..

Odonnell?

****, I had no idea I was an insider...

Just my opinion...

Griffin, Mayes, and Stuckey will not be at The U...

Does this put us at 28 or 29 commits now?

If you include Lockley and Griffin, it puts us at 30.

QB: Kayaa (1) and Rosier (2)
RB: Yearby (3) and Powell (4)
TE: Herdon (5)
OL: McDermott (6), Gibbons (7), Darling (8) and Linder (9)
WR: Griffin (10), Berrios (11) and Lagham (12)

ATH: Lockley (13) and Gray (14)

DT: Valentine (15), Jenkins (16), Stuckey (17), Molton (18) and Wyche (19)
DE: Jackson (20) and Harris (21)
DE/LB: Smith (22) and Thomas (23)
LB: Young (24), Owens (25) and McCray (26)
DB: Bethel (27), Mayes (28) and Turner (29)

MR BRADY (30)

With all due respect you're the worst "insider" on this site.

Golden has this entire game mastered. Ever notice how after a big loss or bad news, we get multiple kids committing the following week. Has happened for 3 straight years now. Say what you will about his schemes, but dude knows what he is doing when it comes to controlling everything else.

Dude,

Randy Shannon did this all the time after a loss. Did Randy "just get it" and "have this entire game mastered?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back