Tyler Williams

I have a weird feeling about this one, seems like one of those guys that goes against the grain takes the more difficult route and be a guy that wants to be a main reason in a turnaround instead of hopping on a already made program in UGA

Advertisement
I will say if we land a top 50 type wide receiver from Lakeland this year that may be the GOAT recruiting win

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a weird feeling about this one, seems like one of those guys that goes against the grain takes the more difficult route and be a guy that wants to be a main reason in a turnaround instead of hopping on a already made program in UGA
Just what Lakeland High players are known for 🙄

I actually think we land him. He says he’s known since around week 1 which lines up with when the Miami buzz started *publicly*.

I’ll also say that if you knew you were already going to UGA why would you engage so hard w/UM and take a last min trip to see them play MTSU in ****** weather?
I think Miami is the pick.

Advertisement
I actually think we land him. He says he’s known since around week 1 which lines up with when the Miami buzz started *publicly*.

I’ll also say that if you knew you were already going to UGA why would you engage so hard w/UM and take a last min trip to see them play MTSU in ****** weather?
I think Miami is the pick.
I think UGA. @SWFLHurricane rolling with you brother. I felt confident before the ****show this weekend. It was already a razor thin margin due to the kid being from lakeland but after that embarrasment? yeah not happening.

Advertisement
How does this work?

Did we practice in the morning or are Mondays an off day?
Mondays are always an off day on a traditional game week, and bye week. Sundays watch film, condition, walk through install for next opponent. Tuesday, Wed, Thurs practice, Friday walk through.

On Tuesday night at 7pm ET, Tyler Williams will reveal his college commitment.

The No. 53 prospect in the On300 will have Clemson, Georgia, Miami, South Carolina, Texas A&M, and USF hats on the table. He plans to do something “special” to reveal his decision and he is ready.

“My mind is made up,” Williams told On3. “I have discussed everything with my family, my coaches, and everyone that has helped me throughout this process. I have found my home and I know where I want to go.”

Williams is a 6-foot-2.5, 200-pound four-star playmaker out of Lakeland (Fla.). He took official visits to Clemson, Georgia, and South Carolina in June. He visited Miami unofficially a couple of times this month.

After becoming a national name less than a year ago, it has been a lot for the No. 7 wide receiver in the country to process.

“This was a very tough decision. Over the last couple of weeks, things picked up heavy for me, and it was a lot to think about. This time a year ago, I didn’t have a lot going on, so it has been a lot to handle.

“I took some visits in the summer and into this season, so a lot of schools gave me a lot to think about. I have some good relationships, but one school stands out, and I feel good about where I am at.”

The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine favors Georgia. But a lot of buzz has been around Miami in recent weeks. He visited Miami for their season opener again against Bethune-Cookman, then again for the Middle Tennessee State game. His last visit to Georgia was in late July.

Williams’ mind is made up and he has known for a few weeks now.

“I knew where I was going around the first week of college football,” Williams said. “I have had a good idea for a couple of weeks now. The coaches fit me, I like the fit for me on the field, and there is one school I feel really good about. I will tell everyone Tuesday night which one that is.”

As hopeful as I am about landing this kid… this doesn’t exactly scream “Miami” to me. Especially when he said he knew where he was going first week of college football.

Desperately hope I’m wrong lol

He can walk right on campus and jump to the front of the line in the wr room. I guess there’s that. Prior to Saturday I’d leaned UM, now?

For real? He did say he’s known for a couple weeks.. what’s your take on that, if you’re able to say?

Advertisement
Back