Tyler Williams

Go check out a post I made on the main board...our entire upperclass, guys littering the two deep, were on the team that lost to FIU, Duke, and LaTech to end 2019. Same group got dragged for 68 points by UNC. Its wild how many of those guys are still around.
I know. its like they will never go away. I cant stand watching mallory and ivy anymore. give them an NIL deal to go away

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably know the answer but is there remotely any shot here?

If not it’s time to zone in on the portal, hold on tight for Robby and Ray Ray, and offer ****ey Gattis’ salary.

On Tuesday night at 7pm ET, Tyler Williams will reveal his college commitment.

The No. 53 prospect in the On300 will have Clemson, Georgia, Miami, South Carolina, Texas A&M, and USF hats on the table. He plans to do something “special” to reveal his decision and he is ready.

“My mind is made up,” Williams told On3. “I have discussed everything with my family, my coaches, and everyone that has helped me throughout this process. I have found my home and I know where I want to go.”

Williams is a 6-foot-2.5, 200-pound four-star playmaker out of Lakeland (Fla.). He took official visits to Clemson, Georgia, and South Carolina in June. He visited Miami unofficially a couple of times this month.

After becoming a national name less than a year ago, it has been a lot for the No. 7 wide receiver in the country to process.

“This was a very tough decision. Over the last couple of weeks, things picked up heavy for me, and it was a lot to think about. This time a year ago, I didn’t have a lot going on, so it has been a lot to handle.

“I took some visits in the summer and into this season, so a lot of schools gave me a lot to think about. I have some good relationships, but one school stands out, and I feel good about where I am at.”

The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine favors Georgia. But a lot of buzz has been around Miami in recent weeks. He visited Miami for their season opener again against Bethune-Cookman, then again for the Middle Tennessee State game. His last visit to Georgia was in late July.

Williams’ mind is made up and he has known for a few weeks now.

“I knew where I was going around the first week of college football,” Williams said. “I have had a good idea for a couple of weeks now. The coaches fit me, I like the fit for me on the field, and there is one school I feel really good about. I will tell everyone Tuesday night which one that is.”

Advertisement
YEah, same. Still think UGA although I'm sure we made up ground. If we land him, that's a pretty huge pull.
It was interesting that he visited right before committing after already being here before

Too bad he came for the worst game possible

But some kids do see that type of stuff as an opportunity, the opposite of Johnson it seems

I dunno

Advertisement
He can walk right on campus and jump to the front of the line in the wr room. I guess there’s that. Prior to Saturday I’d leaned UM, now?

If Mario can sell a vision after what he saw in person on Saturday that's impressive. Have to imagine he takes the angle of "You walk on campus you are WR1" like you said.

Advertisement

I don't have premium access .FWIW, Ivins thinks its UGA but he said that Miami had coaches in Lakeland this morning and they will be back tonight because lakeland's game got moved.

Advertisement
Back