Tyler Van Dyke Opens Up About Challenges and Mindset ahead of Louisville game

Not sure how to feel about sending him in front of the media for 16 minutes. If he wasn't being compensated I definitely would find it distasteful, considering the epic faceplant that has occured. The media, though polite and professional, should bring the same energy when interviewing Coarch.

Advertisement
Feel bad for him actually. The fall from being a top 10 future NFL QB to this has to be mentally burtal. I know this board hates that hes not a rah rah guy but hes not some ****y dbag either, seems like a solid dude just quiet. Hope he turns it around. A W against UL would be huge for the program and himself.
His *** was pretty ****y his freshman year. Yall dont remember that? I actually miss him when he was like that.

Fix It Fox Tv GIF by makinghistory

Advertisement
Really feel for TVD. I hope he snaps out of it for his own sake.

But for anyone wondering why this team at times over the last 3 years seems to be so emotionally up and then down, look no further.

When it comes to QBs I don’t want a stoic back there. I want the fiery perfectionist / overly competitive type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I appreciate Tyler talking about it. Felt genuine. He's a good kid in a tough situation. It sounds like he's confronting the reality that he may not be the player he thought he was. Not the player he has the ability to be.

I hope he gets through this. Obviously the ideal scenario is for him to flip a switch and just start A&Ming Saturday and for another year. I'm rooting for him.

Mario needs to put competition in that room.

Advertisement
Just don’t force the **** ball buddy… GT, NCST are all wins if you would just play smart.

**** it 27-17 canes

His *** was pretty ****y his freshman year. Yall dont remember that? I actually miss him when he was like that.
He use to talk and engage on the sidelines too, something in these last two years broke him lol

Advertisement
Back