TYLER HORTON

BSU SPORTS NEWS @BSU_Sports
It took Miami this long to realize how talented @OohKillem3 is? What a shame. Boise State recognized his talent from the beginning. #ATF2015
Retweeted by Tyler Horton

Tyler Horton @OohKillem3
All these late offers wonna come now like naw im good. I'll stick to them day one school . Sorry

Advertisement
It took Miami this long to realize how talented @OohKillem3 is? What a shame. Boise State recognized his talent from the beginning. #ATF2015

Tyler Horton @OohKillem3
All these late offers wonna come now like naw im good. I'll stick to them day one school . Sorry

LOL whoever said these guys recruit like it's NCAA2010 is right. We aren't getting anyone that we needs to win over.

Tyler Horton @OohKillem3

LMAO. The staff ****ing off recruits with last-second offers isn't limited to South Florida kids.

Lol If I was any type of recruit and Miami or USC offered me a scholarship, I don't care if it was while I was signing my NLI somewhere else. I'd jump all over the offer.

And he's saying on Twitter he's going to stick with Boise st or wherever.
I doubt he had an offer at all.

Advertisement
Is Pete working for the AD now? He's doing a lot of damage control lately. Brightwell, Barry, now this guy

Miami did not offer this kid.

Not buying it. We are scrambling big time, offering anyone we think we could possibly flip, after they say "F You", then they probably leak it to anyone listening that they really didn't offer.

Looks like it was this.

Yep and Pete is eating up this stuff from whoever he has connects to on the staff.

Just like Brightwell and Barry didn't have offers either. Now they will say Redwine didn't have an offer either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back