TYLER HORTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Legit question....

are we the only ones offering kids late? I'm not talking about filler kids either.

If they are being offered this late. they are a filler kid without an doubt. but we are not the only ones. Look at Auburn. they offered a ton of kids down here really late

I understand the frustration of ignoring or failing to land like or similar kids in our area.

Having said that, man there's a lot of *****es on this board talking **** about a young man that has more interest and offers than any tard posting here. That makes it real easy to see who the real losers are.

Yes, he might not be up to our typical (when we're good and have a leg to stand on) standards, but there's no reason to talk down about the guy. Bunch of wannabe losers.

Not sure who's talking bad about the kid. He is not Miami talent plain and simple.
Could he be a perfect fit, and play really good for a place like Cal? Yes
Could he play for USC? No.
Can he play for us? No.
If we are going to take a kid below our typical standards, he dam well better be from the Miami area.

Advertisement
Kid is actually not bad. he is a legit 3 star. i would take him.

I agree... hips okay... and for the most part stay over the top shoulder of the receiver.. and has pretty good make up speed....

But still smells like a panic pickup...

Oh it would be. But as far as those types go, it isn't a a bad option.

I don't see anything glaring on those clips that says he couldn't play at Miami.

Advertisement
Kid isn't trash but this is still a **** shame. There are kids better than him with crappier offers right across the **** bridge. These coaches are beyond turrable!

I agree... hips okay... and for the most part stay over the top shoulder of the receiver.. and has pretty good make up speed....

Of course it is, we are going to have 6 CBs on the team and 4 total heading into 2016.

If Mayes and Jackson don't pan out whoever is coaching in 2016 is in some deep **** at CB. And if they do pan out we are still extremely thin at that position.

Oddly enough, SFla was loaded with solid CB options this year.

I don't see anything glaring on those clips that says he couldn't play at Miami.

Seems like all the big programs in his neck of the woods saw enough of him to think he couldn't play at their schools.

Advertisement

Seems like all the big programs in his neck of the woods saw enough of him to think he couldn't play at their schools.

If our staff weren't incompetents this wouldn't be an issue but he doesn't look like a complete non-starter. Ladarius Gunter was a nobody in high school and at the JUCO level. Was misused by our favorite incompetents in Coral Gables and is still a likely mid-round pick.

I don't see an NFL draft pick on his high school tape either.

[video=youtube;X4EDjUHQHyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4EDjUHQHyU[/video]

They're taking flyers on anyone. He doens't appear to a bad option for the Monday before signing day.

Just eat the scholarships at this point. Better than saddling the next coach with a bunch of ******* worthless nobodies.

This kid is a decent prospect but you cant offer him within 3 weeks of offering legit talent in your backyard.

Advertisement
Back