Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Steen
Jahmyr Gibbs
Jermaine Burton
Eli Ricks
Jameson Williams
Henry To'o To'o

Are the transfers they've taken the last two years. All highly productive players before Bama.

I dont think Saban takes players solely off potential, based off his previous transfers taken.
All of the above were top rated portal players, Harrell isnt in their league.

Advertisement
You're right, Jameson wasnt productive before Bama.

My overall point remains tho, if he was good enough for Saban...hes definitely good enough for Miami.

Also, I can confirm to you right now that the Miami staff is not arguing about who to take over the other (harrel or bryant). If Harrell's medical checks out, they would take both all day.

Harrell brings explosiveness to our team that no other WR has. He doesn't have to be our #1 WR, but having a WR that can blow the top off the defense, opens it up for everyone else.
You must respect him wherever he lines up. No other wr on our roster has that. That alone makes him a take.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Uh did anyone say you had to have nothing but elite players?

And why don't you compare what the Winnings teams offensive weapons did vs the Losing teams weapons. Cause aside from like Cedee lamb and maybe Saquan, none of the losing teams best offensive weapons did ****. The Bills don't have enough - they need more weapons aside from Diggs. The Cowboys haven't had **** aside from Ceedee, especially with Pollard getting hurt. Giants have nothing besides Saquon, and Jags are just above average at best. The winning teams have much more & Better weapons for the QB.
Thanks for proving my point that the better defenses won.

My overall point remains tho, if he was good enough for Saban...hes definitely good enough for Miami.

Also, I can confirm to you right now that the Miami staff is not arguing about who to take over the other (harrel or bryant). If Harrell's medical checks out, they would take both all day.

Harrell brings explosiveness to our team that no other WR has. He doesn't have to be our #1 WR, but having a WR that can blow the top off the defense, opens it up for everyone else.
Oh for sure....As far as big targets Ladson and Colbie Young have shown to be competent. Redding got his feet wet a bit this year needs improvement.
X in the slot..... Jacolby and whomever they could bring it would be the top off guys. The gadget slot guys would be RW, Breshard Smith, Joseph.

Kid easily can be a poor man’s dorsett which is an absolute TAKE

Advertisement
I thought it was a 2 horse race between us and A&M....although I believe this kid was recruited to Louisville by Petrino way back when, which doesn't bode particularly well for us if he is a take

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick update here- we are still in communication with Harrell. Miami wants to add a true field-stretcher and, when healthy, Harrell is as explosive as it gets.
Are we allowed to go into fall at 85? As long as we come are at 85 by when? First practice? First game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back