Tyler Harrell 2018 WR and EVENTUALLY Commits to the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll probably seal deal with Harrell and Gilbert in the next few days.
guitar-shot-dead.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve seen a lot of chatter about Alabam wide receiver transfer Tyler Harrell and in my last report, I mentioned how I don’t see it working out for Miami there. After some conversations on Tuesday, I would still be pretty surprised if the Miami native ended up finishing his career at home.

I think a big part of the reason why is because he has one last year to play and the reality is that there’s a lot of uncertainty about what’s going on in Coral Gables regarding the offensive coordinator and using one final year on a school in that current situation is maybe too risky with hopes of being active this spring.

If some news were to break here over the next 24-32 hours or so where Harrell knows what the deal is at Miami in terms of who the offensive coordinator is, I could see a situation where the Hurricanes scurry and get a photo finish pledge at the registration deadline, which is Jan. 25. That seems like a stretch at this point.

Harrell visited Texas A&M but I’m not sure that’s where he ends up. One spot that seems to make sense is Cincinnati, where Harrell could potentially link back up with Scott Satterfield.

Gabby

I’ve seen a lot of chatter about Alabam wide receiver transfer Tyler Harrell and in my last report, I mentioned how I don’t see it working out for Miami there. After some conversations on Tuesday, I would still be pretty surprised if the Miami native ended up finishing his career at home.

I think a big part of the reason why is because he has one last year to play and the reality is that there’s a lot of uncertainty about what’s going on in Coral Gables regarding the offensive coordinator and using one final year on a school in that current situation is maybe too risky with hopes of being active this spring.

If some news were to break here over the next 24-32 hours or so where Harrell knows what the deal is at Miami in terms of who the offensive coordinator is, I could see a situation where the Hurricanes scurry and get a photo finish pledge at the registration deadline, which is Jan. 25. That seems like a stretch at this point.

Harrell visited Texas A&M but I’m not sure that’s where he ends up. One spot that seems to make sense is Cincinnati, where Harrell could potentially link back up with Scott Satterfield.

Gabby
Unfortunate

Gabby
Mario blowing it with his OC and offensive thick headedness

Advertisement
Idk why you guys are trippin’. Mario is a top tier HC. He’s turned around every program he’s been the HC at. This OC situation is nothing. It’s not like we lost chances at elite guys. Let me Mario do his thing and then we will remember this year as turning point. We got the best man for the job

Mario 4 prez‼️‼️

Gabby
"The question was about high school guys. But, Andrew will have an update soon on Harrell and I don't expect him or the Ole Miss guys. The latter two could potentially change their mind but them not visiting was not ideal."

From A&M 247

So kids headed to Cincy?

Gabby
This is when Cristobal starts agitating me. Like who is advising him here or is he purposely doing this to make a point? It cant be no logical reason, why we are struggling to land specific positions and he acting like its all gravy after what happened last offseason and whats happening now. If im a WR, unless they tell me who is staying and coming. I wouldnt sign here, like at all. Its mind boggling to be honest.

This is when Cristobal starts agitating me. Like who is advising him here or is he purposely doing this to make a point? It cant be no logical reason, why we are struggling to land specific positions and he acting like its all gravy after what happened last offseason and whats happening now. If im a WR, unless they tell me who is staying and coming. I wouldnt sign here, like at all. Its mind boggling to be honest.

Does anyone want an actual answer, or are we going to continue to chase the bullcrap that Gaby writes and MackBammer reposts?

Harrell is a take if the injury checks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back