Tyler Harrell 2018 WR and EVENTUALLY Commits to the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t take Gaby’s post as saying that he isn’t a take. I think he is saying that with 1 season left to prove himself and change him and his family’s life, he isn’t that confident that he chooses us due to the reputation, uncertainty and unproven nature of our entire offense at the moment.

And honestly, it makes sense. Same reason why we can’t get any serious traction with any other WR currently. What are we supposed to feel optimistic about Harrell because he is from Miami? Those concerns still remain, dgaf if he was Cristobal’s nephew.

Advertisement
I’ve seen a lot of chatter about Alabam wide receiver transfer Tyler Harrell and in my last report, I mentioned how I don’t see it working out for Miami there. After some conversations on Tuesday, I would still be pretty surprised if the Miami native ended up finishing his career at home.

I think a big part of the reason why is because he has one last year to play and the reality is that there’s a lot of uncertainty about what’s going on in Coral Gables regarding the offensive coordinator and using one final year on a school in that current situation is maybe too risky with hopes of being active this spring.

If some news were to break here over the next 24-32 hours or so where Harrell knows what the deal is at Miami in terms of who the offensive coordinator is, I could see a situation where the Hurricanes scurry and get a photo finish pledge at the registration deadline, which is Jan. 25. That seems like a stretch at this point.

Harrell visited Texas A&M but I’m not sure that’s where he ends up. One spot that seems to make sense is Cincinnati, where Harrell could potentially link back up with Scott Satterfield.

Gabby
The timeframe is very specific..?

I don’t take Gaby’s post as saying that he isn’t a take. I think he is saying that with 1 season left to prove himself and change him and his family’s life, he isn’t that confident that he chooses us due to the reputation, uncertainty and unproven nature of our entire offense at the moment.

And honestly, it makes sense. Same reason why we can’t get any serious traction with any other WR currently. What are we supposed to feel optimistic about Harrell because he is from Miami? Those concerns still remain, dgaf if he was Cristobal’s nephew.
Like i dont know who was arguing that he wasnt a take. Kids are going elsewhere like Thornton who Cristobal recruited out of high school. There is not a single good reason why he would, or should have chosen Miami over Tennessee. Radio silence from Cristobal. I dont give a **** who wanna defend this nonsense, i think im pretty balanced with my view on everything, this is stupid. I said the same thing last cycle when we were recruiting Shemar Stewart. How can it hurt to know exactly what scheme is gonna be run when teams actively use it as a negative tactic and its been working

I hope we get him, but as I've stated before, we have enough talent already in the WR room to win the ACC, but the players need to be dedicated to their own improvement and we need to get a killer WR coach who can instill fundamentals into our WR's.

Would be nice to have him on the outside, torching D's.

Advertisement
I hope we get him, but as I've stated before, we have enough talent already in the WR room to win the ACC, but the players need to be dedicated to their own improvement and we need to get a killer WR coach who can instill fundamentals into our WR's.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure how you can say win the ACC without even a deep threat. We can win games in the ACC with this room I'll agree with.

So the fact Mario himself says we need more wr’s means nothing to you? You are taking copious amounts of copium..

So we’ve reached this point in the offseason.

Advertisement

Yea ok and pigs ******* fly

I'm not sure how you can say win the ACC without even a deep threat. We can win games in the ACC with this room I'll agree with.

Yea ok and pigs ******* fly
We do have enough athletes in that room. The context is that they need to dedicate themselves to locking down fundamentals. If they do that, we have enough to win. Do I want us to get more talent? Of course. But, if we don't, all is not lost, if the players will start holding themselves accountable.

Advertisement

Did you mean the AAC? We’d be in a dogfight there but you may be right.

Maybe if Mario wasn’t treating the OC position like a YMCA coach, we would have better traction with WR’s. He is fumbling this situation so bad it’s laughable

Advertisement
Like i dont know who was arguing that he wasnt a take. Kids are going elsewhere like Thornton who Cristobal recruited out of high school. There is not a single good reason why he would, or should have chosen Miami over Tennessee. Radio silence from Cristobal. I dont give a **** who wanna defend this nonsense, i think im pretty balanced with my view on everything, this is stupid. I said the same thing last cycle when we were recruiting Shemar Stewart. How can it hurt to know exactly what scheme is gonna be run when teams actively use it as a negative tactic and its been working
I don’t care how much I love the head ball coach, im not going somewhere unless I know the scheme and have a good relationship with my future position coach.

Once you get on campus, your interactions with the head coach outside of team meetings are far and few between.

Transfers know this. Most High schoolers don’t

I don’t care how much I love the head ball coach, im not going somewhere unless I know the scheme and have a good relationship with my future position coach.

Once you get on campus, your interactions with the head coach outside of team meetings are far and few between.

Transfers know this. Most High schoolers don’t
Especially when they have film of what happened last year and Gattis is still officially the OC. Its lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back