Tyler Byrd

Hmm Tyler Byrd...Dee Delaney

ummm yeaaaa

nobody wins here,,, us or him we both lost... sad situation

starting corners for Canes right now should be Byrd and CJ Henderson

****ing RUmph

F*** no, if you're not in the CB rotation at Tennessee than how can you expect that he'd be on the same radar as Bandy with where he is as a frosh, let alone Young. Henderson has been in the right place at the right time on a secondary that had two junior starters drafted. That doesn't mean a heck of a lot as far as I'm concerned. Dude is talented, but I think he proved he wasn't a Cane when he pulled himself off the field in an exhibition.

DISCLAIMER: Having two starting juniors declare early and get drafted is not the same as having a senior and a graduate transfer drafted at the corner position, don't try it.

EDIT: And yes I know he's playing WR, he's hopeless there either way.

Last edited:
Advertisement

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

You mean CJ Henderson because of his excellent cover skills? See, noleVern, these kinds of posts prove that you're a troll.

Pure Troll move. Henderson got 2 pop up gifts. He wouldn't be starting here or in the 1st rotation.

I dont want to be the dik I know Bleak is fuqin with easily triggered cats but if Delaney got 2 bread baskets vs ACC opponents people would think hes deon sanders, not saying u guys but I know if roles were reversed people would say great pick up by Mike Rumph. I cant sit here and BS but CJ is on the right track maybe he will be good maybe he will decline we wont know but he does look like a player so far and Marco Wilson looks like hes a player as well. By saying all that I wish nothing but the worst for them on the football field fuq them, If Mike Rumph closes with Hall Jobe and Campbell Ill forgive him, if he loses any of those 3 and the gables savage then we have huge problems at UM. RFeal talk when everyone was watching Delaneys film I didnt want to mention he looked terrible but everyone said he was a savage and im sitting there like yo this dude playing against pop warner and doesnt look to be a burner either.

C'mon D, Wilson has been straight garbage! Kid gets smoked pretty much on every play and can't tackle worth a ****. CJ gets burnt pretty much every other play. Sure, he had 2 pick 6s that fell into his lap, I will give hime credit for those 2 even though they were gimme plays. Overall, both of those players look real mediocre right now. Maybe they develop and become solid, but I don't see it right now.

****ing RUmph

You mean CJ Henderson because of his excellent cover skills? See, noleVern, these kinds of posts prove that you're a troll.

Pure Troll move. Henderson got 2 pop up gifts. He wouldn't be starting here or in the 1st rotation.

I dont want to be the dik I know Bleak is fuqin with easily triggered cats but if Delaney got 2 bread baskets vs ACC opponents people would think hes deon sanders, not saying u guys but I know if roles were reversed people would say great pick up by Mike Rumph. I cant sit here and BS but CJ is on the right track maybe he will be good maybe he will decline we wont know but he does look like a player so far and Marco Wilson looks like hes a player as well. By saying all that I wish nothing but the worst for them on the football field fuq them, If Mike Rumph closes with Hall Jobe and Campbell Ill forgive him, if he loses any of those 3 and the gables savage then we have huge problems at UM. RFeal talk when everyone was watching Delaneys film I didnt want to mention he looked terrible but everyone said he was a savage and im sitting there like yo this dude playing against pop warner and doesnt look to be a burner either.

C'mon D, Wilson has been straight garbage! Kid gets smoked pretty much on every play and can't tackle worth a ****. CJ gets burnt pretty much every other play. Sure, he had 2 pick 6s that fell into his lap, I will give hime credit for those 2 even though they were gimme plays. Overall, both of those players look real mediocre right now. Maybe they develop and become solid, but I don't see it right now.

From what ive seen i think they may be plauers later on in the collegw careers. Hope im wrong but thats what my eye balls say....im sure they will fuq up here and there though there young. They better bulk up

Travis Rudolph was very successful at FSU, and Lane starts on the defense. Neither one of those guys is a bust.

Both were huge bust wtf u talking about??

If Rudolph is a "huge bust" then what does that make the guy posters were crowning his freshman year as better than Sammy Watkins:

Travis Rudolph -3 seasons
153 catches 2311 yards 15.1 yards/catch 18 TDs

Stacey Coley - 4 seasons
166 catches 2218 yards 13.4 yards/catch 20 TDs

He had a good freshman and sophomore season when it was time for him to be the #1 WR though he disappeared... creates no separation, slow as ****, and really no killer instinct unlike my guy Stacy Coley

Travis Rudolph was very successful at FSU, and Lane starts on the defense. Neither one of those guys is a bust.

If Rudolph is a "huge bust" then what does that make the guy posters were crowning his freshman year as better than Sammy Watkins:

Stacey Coley - 4 seasons

He had a good freshman and sophomore season when it was time for him to be the #1 WR though he disappeared... creates no separation, slow as ****, and really no killer instinct unlike my guy Stacy Coley

So now you agree he wasn't a "huge bust."

Regarding your most recent claim that Rudolph "disappeared" in his last year, and had no killer instinct like Coley, wrong again.

2016 stats comparison:

Rudolph
56 catches 840 yards 15.0 yards/catch 7 TDs

Coley
63 catches 754 yards 12.0 yards/catch 9 TDs

And to further blow your theory out of the water, Ahmmon Richards, an undeniable stud:

49 catches 934 yards 19.1 yards/catch 3 TDs

Bottom line, Travis Rudolph was not a bust, certainly not a "huge" one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So now all the fake Cane facquits are in love with BJ Marreroson because he caught a tipped ball that landed in his hands? LOL

Stacey Coley - 4 seasons

Regarding your most recent claim that Rudolph "disappeared" in his last year, and had no killer instinct like Coley, wrong again.

2016 stats comparison:

Rudolph

Coley

And to further blow your theory out of the water, Ahmmon Richards, an undeniable stud:

Keep pimping local cumbags who go to FSU. It's a good look. Why the fck are you comparing Coley, who had 3 or 4 different OC and played under the worst HC in history to Rudolph, who was in a stable situation, and got to play with a Heisman QB?

Busts are determined based on circumstances. Based on his circumstances, which included him being a 5 star on some services and playing with a Heisman QB and an OC that many consider one of the best in the game, your boy Rudolph was a bust.

Stacey Coley - 4 seasons

2016 stats comparison:

Rudolph

Coley

Keep pimping local cumbags who go to FSU. It's a good look. Why the fck are you comparing Coley, who had 3 or 4 different OC and played under the worst HC in history to Rudolph, who was in a stable situation, and got to play with a Heisman QB?

Busts are determined based on circumstances. Based on his circumstances, which included him being a 5 star on some services and playing with a Heisman QB and an OC that many consider one of the best in the game, your boy Rudolph was a bust.

Pathetic and weak spin job.

Rudolph played with the Heisman QB for his freshman season - 2014. That was his least productive year.

He had 50+ receptions the next two years with two different QBs, one of whom was a freshman.

Keep sticking to your never-ending h0mo drivel - it suits you perfectly.

And your "based on circumstances" qualifier is a nonstarter as well. Rudolph led all FSU wide receivers in 2015 and 2016 in receptions, total yards (by more than 350 yards in 2016), yards/catch, and TDs.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Stacey Coley - 4 seasons

2016 stats comparison:

Rudolph

Coley

Rudolph played with the Heisman QB for his freshman season - 2014. That was his least productive year.

He had 50+ receptions the next two years with two different QBs, one of whom was a freshman.

And your "based on circumstances" qualifier is a nonstarter as well. Rudolph led all FSU wide receivers in 2015 and 2016 in receptions, total yards (by more than 350 yards in 2016), yards/catch, and TDs.

Did you wear your head dress when you typed that up?

So now all the fake Cane facquits are in love with BJ Marreroson because he caught a tipped ball that landed in his hands? LOL
That boy ssriously needs to reshape his body and lets see if after he reshapes it he keeps his speed.....i take Bandy all day though. And the 18 class is so much better asuming we close it wont be a huge loss if we close

Stacey Coley - 4 seasons

2016 stats comparison:

Rudolph

Coley

How is Rudolph doing now?

2016 stats comparison:

Rudolph

Coley

How is Rudolph doing now?

He's killing it in the NFL like a 5 star is supposed to. LOL at Chief Osceola1234.

Advertisement
Rudolph still didn't show up in big games.

In 2016 Rudolph amassed 488 yds and 4 of his 7 TDs against Charleston Southern, Wake Forest, Boston College, and Syracuse. That's over 50% of his production in 4 of the least competitive games.

He only contributed 176 yds and 1 TD in FSUs 4 most important games against UF, Miami, Clemson, and Mich.

That leaves 176 yds and a two TDs against the middle of the schedule.

Roughly 50 yds per game and less than 0.5 TD against anyone with a pulse in his Sr. season. Maybe not a bust but not much of a contributor either.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2992284 said:

In 2016 Rudolph amassed 488 yds and 4 of his 7 TDs against Charleston Southern, Wake Forest, Boston College, and Syracuse. That's over 50% of his production in 4 of the least competitive games.

He only contributed 176 yds and 1 TD in FSUs 4 most important games against UF, Miami, Clemson, and Mich.

Roughly 50 yds per game and less than 0.5 TD against anyone with a pulse in his Sr. season. Maybe not a bust but not much of a contributor either.

Rudolph is and was a cumbum despite Chief Osceola1234's protestations to the contrary. No one feared or game-planned for Rudolph, which makes him the very definition of a bust given his 5 star ranking.

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

So.... are you trying to say that a guy that has not played CB in college and another guy that gotten burned more than the guy we have are a better pair than what we have?

Advertisement
for the UT staff somehow convince this kid to play WR and then try to convince everyone his none production on missing few practices with a minor injury.. they will end up convincing him to stay put and he will see involved more and the kid will end up transferring next year to some D2 school.

This kid has took a huge hit because he bought the bs that the desperate UT coaches threw at him and he needs to get to a program that can get him back to be a CB and develop him quick...otherwise last chance U here he comes

for the UT staff somehow convince this kid to play WR and then try to convince everyone his none production on missing few practices with a minor injury.. they will end up convincing him to stay put and he will see involved more and the kid will end up transferring next year to some D2 school.

This kid has took a huge hit because he bought the bs that the desperate UT coaches threw at him and he needs to get to a program that can get him back to be a CB and develop him quick...otherwise last chance U here he comes

Kid is dumb as a brick, he was an instant starter here we had no depth. Unbelievable he listened to Larry Scott and that gey RB

If the kid can't play CB at Tennessee, why on earth would we want him starting here? The kid was obviously a bust at CB. We want U boys that want to be here!

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2992284 said:

Aside from Whitfield's 7 for 83 yards against us and Murray's 6 for 96 against Clemson, the FSU receiving corps did not put up big numbers in those games. For what it's worth, he was FSU's leading receiver against UF.

The lack of production is likely attributable to Francois not having time, as UM, UF, Mich., and Clemson were four outstanding defenses.

My point from the beginning is that Rudolph was not a bust. He was top 10 in the ACC in receptions, yards, and TDs, and led FSU in all those categories. Not even close to a bust.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back