Tyler Bird

I assumed they meant broad jump. I figure he jumped 5 or 6 broads to get to his boyfriend.
What the **** is the board jump?

UTenn under Title IX pressure...now covers LGBT. not saying anything about this guy, since I know nothing about him but he stiffed us.

Whole state of NC in trouble with Title IX over badroom bill.

While their little girls in the stalls, a guy be unloading his junk next door. Remember to put the seat back down, Dude!

Advertisement
The vikes got cordarrele Patterson from Tennessee a couple years ago in the late first round. Wasted pick. Can't run a route to save his life. Doubt he plays for the vikes in 2017-2018.

Another Tyler Bird thread? This off season is going to be a long one full of "awesome" threads. Can't wait

Is it an unfair advantage in the broad jump to have a gaping sphincter? Some wind resistance type deal.

Advertisement
Not that we need moar threads about Tyler, but it was actually his 2nd state title in the LONG jump.

The vikes got cordarrele Patterson from Tennessee a couple years ago in the late first round. Wasted pick. Can't run a route to save his life. Doubt he plays for the vikes in 2017-2018.

That bum has 1 more year in the NFL lol unless someone needs a kick returner. They didn't take his last year option like they did with Floyd and Rhodes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back