Tyler Bird

Advertisement
I told y'all Tennessee a real threat to land Byrd. That picture of the TN coaches with Byrd and Fils-Aime when the TN coaches came to their home told a lot. Dem shrimps were on the table with all the Dr. Pepper were big *** and day were de-veined (nice touch Butch). TN came to play! That told me they we're going to blow dem bois away on the OV.

It's e-z to blow someone away when
1. You're the first out of state school he visit's.
2. A kid hasn't been around the recruiting game, nor has his family.
3. His best friend is committed to you and letting you know before hand any and everything possible that will impress him or make him feel comfortable.

UknowWhat

Changed in what sense? Is he less about the U than he was? You've inferred that AR15 is a Cane a few times...that from the same convo?
It seemed at one point he was re recruiting AR15 now it seems AR15 is recruiting him.. Alot of these kids are tired of recruiting.. there is always someone in their ear...they are more tired than we are... He never said that he was going to Tenn he just expressed how much he liked it. And from talking with him myself i can tell he is very close to CFA... This kid is not pretentious.. doing it for the show...if he waivers or even flip..it will be because it would be the right choice for him... and if i had the chance to talk with him today..he would know how i feel about UM and the things that he and the U could do for each other but I would never high pressure sell Miami to him... i would want him to go to the school that he chooses and wish him the best of luck regardless.. Its easy for us in the fourm to throw out 99 reasons.. but most of the time the kids interest is not considered..our interest is more for the program we cheer for... As a fan i want him.. As a parent i hope he makes the best decision for himself and is happy with it.

So basically it's a situation where it's not as much about ut as it is him wanting to play with cfa. Obviously he loves miami too or he would not be committed for so long. So it seems you are saying that he is going to need time to think about thigs because he seems to be torn between miami and playing with cfa.

I think this is what it comes down to. It's Playing at UM vs. Playing with CFA. Did we ever offer CFA?

Miami cooled on CFA because we had 4 RB's committed...So he committed elsewhere...Now it's coming back to bite us, and their head coach is very strong about keeping commitments, so i'm pretty sure Mark Richt respected that and didn't pursue CFA.

Then i hope HC Kramer tell Byrd the same thing. he should stick to his commitment and playing with your brother shouldn't been important this late in the game if wasn't important early on in the game. Shouldn't work both ways.

It seemed at one point he was re recruiting AR15 now it seems AR15 is recruiting him.. Alot of these kids are tired of recruiting.. there is always someone in their ear...they are more tired than we are... He never said that he was going to Tenn he just expressed how much he liked it. And from talking with him myself i can tell he is very close to CFA... This kid is not pretentious.. doing it for the show...if he waivers or even flip..it will be because it would be the right choice for him... and if i had the chance to talk with him today..he would know how i feel about UM and the things that he and the U could do for each other but I would never high pressure sell Miami to him... i would want him to go to the school that he chooses and wish him the best of luck regardless.. Its easy for us in the fourm to throw out 99 reasons.. but most of the time the kids interest is not considered..our interest is more for the program we cheer for... As a fan i want him.. As a parent i hope he makes the best decision for himself and is happy with it.

So basically it's a situation where it's not as much about ut as it is him wanting to play with cfa. Obviously he loves miami too or he would not be committed for so long. So it seems you are saying that he is going to need time to think about thigs because he seems to be torn between miami and playing with cfa.

I think this is what it comes down to. It's Playing at UM vs. Playing with CFA. Did we ever offer CFA?

Miami cooled on CFA because we had 4 RB's committed...So he committed elsewhere...Now it's coming back to bite us, and their head coach is very strong about keeping commitments, so i'm pretty sure Mark Richt respected that and didn't pursue CFA.

Then i hope HC Kramer tell Byrd the same thing. he should stick to his commitment and playing with your brother shouldn't been important this late in the game if wasn't important early on in the game. Shouldn't work both ways.

I've read that Kramer tried to prevent Byrd from visiting UT. There was a rumor out that he(kramer) called the coach of another recruit (who was dropped by Tennessee this cycle) to gauge information on if the UT staff is slimy/sneaky or if they were honest/had a good reason for dropping him.

I've read that Kramer tried to prevent Byrd from visiting UT. There was a rumor out that he(kramer) called the coach of another recruit (who was dropped by Tennessee this cycle) to gauge information on if the UT staff is slimy/sneaky or if they were honest/had a good reason for dropping him.

I'm going to feel bad for the both of them when Tenn start out ranked very highly and they finish with 8 wins. BJ is AG 2.0. On another sites board i said they're just now living the nightmare we hopefully woke up from. They are right in the middle of theirs. Gonna be a new coach there in a few years with a new staff. Tenn is more hype than anything i have seen in a long time, but when you flick on the tape they play like trash against anyone with a pulse. Remind you of any team you've seen?

Advertisement
UknowWhat

Changed in what sense? Is he less about the U than he was? You've inferred that AR15 is a Cane a few times...that from the same convo?
If he's been in love with UM for over a year, then UM's the right place for him.

This is a classic grass is greener situation. He's like the married dude who thinks the new chick at the office "gets him" and is "different than his wife" when in reality he's just got a case of new pu$$yitis. He'll be pining away for his wife the minute he realizes the new chick is a bigger ****.

Last edited:
I'm biased with a pretty easy decision....
Jones has one maybe two years left to prove he can win. So, expect a new staff while you're in hillbilly world!
Richt just got here, and he's guaranteed at least 4 years.

UknowWhat

If he's been in love with UM for over a year, then UM's the right place for him.

This is a classic grass is greener situation. He's like the married dude who thinks the new chick at the office "gets him" and is "different than his wife" when in reality he's just got a case of new ****itis. He'll be pining away for his wife the minute he realizes the new chick is a bigger ****.
Yea. I hate when that happen...lol kidding but you bring home a good point

I obviously have a biased view, BUT from my standpoint you have a few things to consider. One Miami is far enough away to get away from home for school, but close enough where you can drive home after practice get home before midnight if you need to. You can't do that at Tennessee. Also your family is less burdened to come visit you, or see you play. Also from a academic standpoint, Tennessee can't touch Miami. Well really Tennessee can't touch Miami in terms of producing NFL DB's either.

Now you have the opportunity to possibly start at Miami your freshman year. I am not sure with Sutton coming back. Also IMO Miami>Tennessee in terms of living too. Now in terms of tennessee favor you have fils aime and larry scott. No guarantee Scott is there in a year or 2.

Also he is a lot closer here to his girlfriend than up there. From what others are saying and from his twitter that people post of him he seems to be really into her. As well as any other friends he may have down here and friends he has made on Miami.

Decisions are never made fully rationally. Just seems like too much for them to overcome for him to make that move. It is basically one very close friend over everything else in his current and future life.

Advertisement
UknowWhat

This is a classic grass is greener situation. He's like the married dude who thinks the new chick at the office "gets him" and is "different than his wife" when in reality he's just got a case of new ****itis. He'll be pining away for his wife the minute he realizes the new chick is a bigger ****.

Franchise, even though I don't know you, but I know you! You have excellent arguments, and MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE... I appreciate reading your posts. Thank you!

Man if this kids flips it would hurt but we still have to play football with or without byrd, i hope he realizes he can make an impact right away at miami Tennessee might look good from a far but that program has problems. This could be butch last year at Tennessee if he doesn't win the big games, this is a life altering decision i hope he makes the right choice.

I obviously have a biased view, BUT from my standpoint you have a few things to consider. One Miami is far enough away to get away from home for school, but close enough where you can drive home after practice get home before midnight if you need to. You can't do that at Tennessee. Also your family is less burdened to come visit you, or see you play. Also from a academic standpoint, Tennessee can't touch Miami. Well really Tennessee can't touch Miami in terms of producing NFL DB's either.

Now you have the opportunity to possibly start at Miami your freshman year. I am not sure with Sutton coming back. Also IMO Miami>Tennessee in terms of living too. Now in terms of tennessee favor you have fils aime and larry scott. No guarantee Scott is there in a year or 2.

Also he is a lot closer here to his girlfriend than up there. From what others are saying and from his twitter that people post of him he seems to be really into her. As well as any other friends he may have down here and friends he has made on Miami.

Decisions are never made fully rationally. Just seems like too much for them to overcome for him to make that move. It is basically one very close friend over everything else in his current and future life.

Byrd's girlfriend will be welcomed in Knoxville.

Advertisement

WTF are you doing here? ******* OFFF

she's white. I'm sure the people up in the mountains will love that.

I think in the end he will make the best decision for him and his family. And that decision would be coming to the U. I just don't see any positives that Knoxville provides that surpass what Miami offers (other than the fact that CA is going to Tenn and Scott was involved in recruiting). Coaching instability, playing time, EDUCATION, closer proximity to family and the area surrounding the college campus all points in Miami's favor. Not to mention Miami football is just better than Tennessee.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I believe someone said she is a sophomore so that is at least 2 years before she could go. Also by then I am sure he knows he would be so far from the recruiting process that there is no way they would give her anything up there just so he could be with her.

UknowWhat

Franchise, even though I don't know you, but I know you! You have excellent arguments, and MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE... I appreciate reading your posts. Thank you!

He is not Franchise he is "The Franchise" major difference.

Advertisement
Back