Tyler Baron Vid for the G’s!!!

Advertisement
“when you got a lower half like that”

IMG_4831.jpeg

Advertisement
My guy, other than the first :21 the content is solid. Straight up I’d scrap that intro, maybe try something else. No shade, do your thing I just think it’ll hit better. I fux with it tho.

@786Cane I saw you tagged me. But yes I Really liked Baron. Not sure why the other thread closed. Not sure why he jumped around from Ole Miss >Louisville > Miami, but on the field he is great. Great against the run and good enough as pass rusher to compliment Bain really well. Been the #2 pass rusher and could really eat as primary focus in 2022 was Byron Young, then James Pearce, now will be Rueben Bain.

TLDR: I think he will do really well in Miami and will be great since he isn’t asked to be the number 1 again.

Advertisement
Yeah when the PS3 dropped it was way too expensive so I switched to XBox

Got the red ring went back to PlayStation and never strayed again
Im a PC head but a big game pass head that **** slaps. PS right now aint doing they lying alot, especially that pro model they about to trick a boat load of people that do not know about gaming tech. That **** is weak asf and they promising **** that cant deliver. Their handheld is a money grab and that VR they abandoned already

Im a PC head but a big game pass head that **** slaps. PS right now aint doing they lying alot, especially that pro model they about to trick a boat load of people that do not know about gaming tech. That **** is weak asf and they promising **** that cant deliver. Their handheld is a money grab and that VR they abandoned already
I don’t play video games much. PlayStation has always had better games. I don’t have a PS5 so that stuff you’re talking about not really relevant for me.

We still play NCAA2010 on PS3 though

I don’t play video games much. PlayStation has always had better games. I don’t have a PS5 so that stuff you’re talking about not really relevant for me.

We still play NCAA2010 on PS3 though
u know **** well i will be getting that new one

Advertisement
Yo bro. I love you vids and content.

But get your audio in order! That intro is crazy loud, and content levels are too low. Throw some compression on your mic, and match levels with intro's / outros'.

Just get a Shure sm7b and be done with it for vocals.

Yo bro. I love you vids and content.

But get your audio in order! That intro is crazy loud, and content levels are too low. Throw some compression on your mic, and match levels with intro's / outros'.

Just get a Shure sm7b and be done with it for vocals.
Always trying to get it right with the audio man. I got noise suppression and all types of ****. DM this info I’ll see if I can look it up when I get free time Friday. And thanks man

Maybe I’m deaf 🧏 dead ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back