Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he doesn’t want to be a cane then I do t want him. Overrated and scared of competition.

ALL HAIL CIS!!!
Giancarlo Esposito Lol GIF by AMC Networks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So when is baron going to commit? are we leading? why is it taking so long? How come all these mods (Gabby, cribby, ferman) no nothing. This is taking longer than finding out if deonte mullins was academically qualified. Yeah, i have been thru it all from carl selmer going 3-8 in 76; rich rodrique running wishbone qb; kenny calhoun and nebraska, down to modern era of tracy howard picking us over gators, pete letting everyone no that alex collins is leaning to picking us; derrrick Grffin; fricking trayone grey and his academic situation. This is really starting to frustrate, because the present is all that matters and every other spring transfer picked us from that weekend two weeks ago. What gives!

So when is baron going to commit? are we leading? why is it taking so long? How come all these mods (Gabby, cribby, ferman) no nothing. This is taking longer than finding out if deonte mullins was academically qualified. Yeah, i have been thru it all from carl selmer going 3-8 in 76; rich rodrique running wishbone qb; kenny calhoun and nebraska, down to modern era of tracy howard picking us over gators, pete letting everyone no that alex collins is leaning to picking us; derrrick Grffin; fricking trayone grey and his academic situation. This is really starting to frustrate, because the present is all that matters and every other spring transfer picked us from that weekend two weeks ago. What gives!
pills GIF

Its obvious Baron doesn’t care about your feelings or his new team. He wants to sit out as long as possible and do nothing but fight for bigger checks. Who knows maybe his options are getting worse and he played himself like cormani

Advertisement
Its obvious Baron doesn’t care about your feelings or his new team. He wants to sit out as long as possible and do nothing but fight for bigger checks. Who knows maybe his options are getting worse and he played himself like cormani
Supposedly, according to on3, so take it with grain of salt; he is down to us and usc. Yeah i know he does not care about what i think, but wouldn't he want to get to know his teammates and the playbook asap. I know he is recovering from shoulder ailment, but geez its not like somebody is going to come in and offer him a 1m. He is not clowney, or even jermaine johnson, and all other transfers that weekend committed 24 hours after visiting. Even martinez and barrow were more high-profile that him and they committed within two days after visit. This is one strange cat, i hope he commits to use, because it will make our dline filthy with his presence, but it starting to get really annoying (annoying as f$ck).

I think if we take his bro for S, he would be a Cane on the spot, JMO.
then we should take his bro, because he is better and more experienced than other safety we have except powell and patterson if a year or so. I know that would put as at 86 schollies, but we can always put Zion neslon on medical hardship, since he will never play and has not played since the nixon administration.

then we should take his bro, because he is better and more experienced than other safety we have except powell and patterson if a year or so. I know that would put as at 86 schollies, but we can always put Zion neslon on medical hardship, since he will never play and has not played since the nixon administration.
His brother sucks at Safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back