Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
There continues to be optimism with Miami and Baron. The senior edge rusher visited the Hurricanes in late April, and Miami has continued to push for him. Ole Miss is in the mix as well. There had been some interest between LSU and Baron, but word is that Baron signed an SEC agreement with Ole Miss when he initially committed to the Rebels before instead heading to Louisville. Signing that SEC agreement prevents him from joining another SEC team.

Don't care anymore. He comes then fine. He doesn't then fine.

Just when you thought this MF couldn't be any dumber.

I actually feel bad for him because someday he might mature and look back on his teenage self with a ton of shame and regret. Not that I don't have a couple boneheaded things from my teens, but nothing anywhere near this dude's stratosphere of stupidity. He's like a walking meme. I hope he grows up and balls out... just after he transfers out from UF.

Advertisement
Hilarious bit!! I hadn’t seen that one. I think that is an underrated SNL cast. Too bad the show has gone to shambles for the most part.

Betty White was the F’n GOAT though!!!
You gotta be effin kidding me? You never saw that before?!?! It's friggin amazing the way the three of them rattle off those muffin lines and keep a straight face.

I'm with you on the show turning into a hot pile of garbage.

Just when you thought this MF couldn't be any dumber.

I actually feel bad for him because someday he might mature and look back on his teenage self with a ton of shame and regret. Not that I don't have a couple boneheaded things from my teens, but nothing anywhere near this dude's stratosphere of stupidity. He's like a walking meme. I hope he grows up and balls out... just after he transfers out from UF.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 - That’s what happens when you learn to write through your IPhone and forget to proofread before posting on social media. I’m hoping he edited afterwards (we’ve all had IPhone typos), but part of me believes that IS A THING.

Advertisement
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 - That’s what happens when you learn to write through your IPhone and forget to proofread before posting on social media. I’m hoping he edited afterwards (we’ve all had IPhone typos), but part of me believes that IS A THING.
Oh I'm not defending that tool box. If he misspelled a word or two, I would buy your theory. However, that sheet he posted was straight up garbly ****. Then again, he probably used the chatGPS thing to translate some mumble rap line from "words" into words. God help us.

I do feel bad for him though. He doesn't see what a clown he is and someday he might which will be cringe af for him.

Many of us Veterans were built for these hurry up and wait situations. Getting up at 3:30am for a drill that was supposed to start at 5:00am and didn't kick off until 7:30am was the norm.
Them mat drills days were glorious

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back