Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Advertisement
Every time I told people to be patient on Cam Ward, I was told that I was beating a dead horse.

That dead horse is now our starting QB.
aMh59aKR8vjdC.gif

When @Cribby has to take a **** at work, he doesn't need some washed-up pro wrestler telling him to hurry up and wash his hands...
But some people do abuse the privilege. One time, Marc from IT was in the bathroom by the conference room and we heard grunts, groans and a couple of "Hoo boy"s. I don't mind telling you it was a bit awkward considering we were in negotiations with a new client.

But some people do abuse the privilege. One time, Marc from IT was in the bathroom by the conference room and we heard grunts, groans and a couple of "Hoo boy"s. I don't mind telling you it was a bit awkward considering we were in negotiations with a new client.
Fair question that must be asked:

Were you all in the bathroom with Marc from IT?

#AggressiveNegotiationTactics

Advertisement
Fair question that must be asked:

Were you all in the bathroom with Marc from IT?

#AggressiveNegotiationTactics
First, we want the client and you never get a second chance at a first impression.
Second, no, Marc is at least 300 lbs. There's not room in there for him, let alone 8 additional people.
Finally, he did have the common sense to shut the door once he left. Usually it's left open to indicate vacancy, but he's a team player and he'd done enough damage already.

If a kid is taking this long..its definitely trying to get the best deal for NIL and his brother possible vibes going on. Usually these transfers dont take forever after they take their visits unless hes waiting for another team to jump in. There is really nothing else that Ole Miss or UM can do at this point. (Someone had a rumor that he was looking for NFL level money. Not sure what that meant but if thats true..hopefully we move on from him because we cant even guarantee him a starting spot let alone give him a 7 figure NIL deal)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back