Tyler Baron DE

Advertisement
I'd definately pay here...like this kids game...Put the funds up for him....

Go get a rotational dt with size. ...might have to keep a guy like Campbell to take some of JHH reps...but need this one n done pass rusher here in rotation...while allowing the pups to come along slower
Would you put him as an upgrade over Miami's departures?

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
This dude had only one sack (vs A&M) in conference play.

I remember watching the Brady 6 ESPN documentary, where each QB taken in the draft before Brady was analyzed. And the part of the documentary where Spurgeon Winn was selected, and seeing Ron Jaworski's response to the Browns taking Winn over Brady.

That's how I feel about CIS whenever someone enters the portal. Tyler Baron flat out sucks. If this guy was a player, UT would have certainly locked him up. They are not hurting for money. Big pass.
Exactly a lot of empty calories sacks
He’s not much better than the last jag DE from Tennessee

Allegedly he needs special cleats for his feet now because he’s dealt with multiple foot injuries.

I’m not saying he’s injury prone like others have, but that’s not the best news regarding someone you’re supposed to be very reliant on
When you say "special" you mean nike right? :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dude had only one sack (vs A&M) in conference play.

I remember watching the Brady 6 ESPN documentary, where each QB taken in the draft before Brady was analyzed. And the part of the documentary where Spurgeon Winn was selected, and seeing Ron Jaworski's response to the Browns taking Winn over Brady.

That's how I feel about CIS whenever someone enters the portal. Tyler Baron flat out sucks. If this guy was a player, UT would have certainly locked him up. They are not hurting for money. Big pass.
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Ok wait..I thought you couldnt transfer from SEC to SEC?? Was this some chess move to get around that rule by him with the "transferring to Louisville" thing? If so, that is pretty genius..
He was already at Ole Miss during the window where you could go SEC to SEC.

Isn't this year the kid's contract year? I'm guessing he's looking for a place where he can absolutely start. I don't know that he'd get that promise here.

Ok wait..I thought you couldnt transfer from SEC to SEC?? Was this some chess move to get around that rule by him with the "transferring to Louisville" thing? If so, that is pretty genius..
It's truly amazing to see the intelligence, ingenuity, creativity, etc. folks use to circumvent rules. If we ever put all these mensa folks in the same room for the same cause, we'd have a Tower of Babel situation

Advertisement
Back