Tyler Baron DE

Advertisement
This dude had only one sack (vs A&M) in conference play.

I remember watching the Brady 6 ESPN documentary, where each QB taken in the draft before Brady was analyzed. And the part of the documentary where Spurgeon Winn was selected, and seeing Ron Jaworski's response to the Browns taking Winn over Brady.

That's how I feel about CIS whenever someone enters the portal. Tyler Baron flat out sucks. If this guy was a player, UT would have certainly locked him up. They are not hurting for money. Big pass.

Starter in place of who though?

I think we’ll rotate 4 DE’s regardless, but you think he takes Mesidor’s spot? No shot imo.

He’s DE3
Love Mesidors game but dude can’t stay healthy. Get this guy to roll with Bain and Mesidor while letting the young guys to get some situational work.

I’d love to have him, he’s a **** of a talent, but it feels weird to focus on a top line EDGE starter. This dude is expensive and NIL isn’t limitless, I would think EDGE would be the last position we would be looking to spend big money on. Still if we can afford him, you go after him.

Advertisement
Why do people keep saying Mesidor cant stay healthy?

His first 3 years in college played in 32 games, and had

108 tackles
25 TFLs
16.5 sacks

He got hurt last season in the 2nd game. Was out rest of the season. He was back practicing this spring, was just held out of contact for obvious reasons.

He has a lingering foot injury, yea, but his college career isn't and shouldnt be labeled "couldnt stay healthy".

Advertisement

108 tackles
25 TFLs
16.5 sacks

He got hurt last season in the 2nd game. Was out rest of the season. He was back practicing this spring, was just held out of contact for obvious reasons.

He has a lingering foot injury, yea, but his college career isn't and shouldnt be labeled "couldnt stay healthy".
You know better than to let facts get in the way of a well crafted, thoughtfully constructed narrative. Where do you think you are?

Advertisement

IMG_1772.gif

108 tackles
25 TFLs
16.5 sacks

I stated the same thing in another thread.

It’s shocking how many people have just accepted this idea that Mesidor is basically just Derrick Rose. Blind leading the blind out here sometimes.

Advertisement

108 tackles
25 TFLs
16.5 sacks

Allegedly he needs special cleats for his feet now because he’s dealt with multiple foot injuries.

I’m not saying he’s injury prone like others have, but that’s not the best news regarding someone you’re supposed to be very reliant on

Advertisement
Back