Tyler Baron DE

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd definately pay here...like this kids game...Put the funds up for him....

Go get a rotational dt with size. ...might have to keep a guy like Campbell to take some of JHH reps...but need this one n done pass rusher here in rotation...while allowing the pups to come along slower

Advertisement
Good player. Better than our current 4th option.

Tried to up his NIL at Tennessee and they said no thanks. Poked around some sources to see why and they said he didn't do enough in conference play. All of his sacks came against G5, Vandy, or Virginia.

But for depth and in the ACC - can't do much better than this if we can pull it off.

Advertisement
So is Guidry/Mario basically telling us that they expect Messidor to be open to kicking inside as a 3Tech?
Pretty sure Mesidor has already mentioned he would be:

"I'm going to play all over the line. Really, I'm a defensive lineman. People ask me what I play. I just say defensive line 'cuz I play inside and out"

- Miami DL Akheem Mesidor

I would expect Miami to have significant interest here.

Hungry Pig GIF by Noise Nest Network

This one is interesting bc i have to imagine hes not coming here to be a backup or rotational DE.

If he is, great pickup. That's a playoff worthy De rotation (Bain, Mesidor, Alston, Baron)

But if he's looking to start, what's the plan with Mesidor? DT or portal?
Those 4 would all get plenty snaps. Also messidor can slide inside maybe Bain can too. And messidor is banged up often.so good to have another good piece

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back