Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Advertisement
He’d rotate a ton with Alston too, gives us four major DE’s + on specific speed rush packages you slide Mesidor or Bain inside and you can put more edge guys out there.

Regardless yeah, he’d play a ton.
I get it but he’s not more of a priority than Dts like some have said

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.46.10 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’d rotate a ton with Alston too, gives us four major DE’s + on specific speed rush packages you slide Mesidor or Bain inside and you can put more edge guys out there.

Regardless yeah, he’d play a ton.
Yeah starting with that group and Guidrys approach is almost irrelevant

Those 4 guys can take the reps on the first couple of downs and then sprinkle in a Lightfoot or Pickett on 3rd and long perhaps

What else is available?
I’m just saying don’t overpay. The honest truth is your best DTs on the team are your two starting ends. At the end of the day a Baron Bain Mesidor Alston front 4 would be most effective. Justin Scott should also be able to give us at least a Marcus Forston/Leonard Taylor freshman campaign

I’m just saying don’t overpay. The honest truth is your best DTs on the team are your two starting ends. At the end of the day a Baron Bain Mesidor Alston front 4 would be most effective. Justin Scott should also be able to give us at least a Marcus Forston/Leonard Taylor freshman campaign
Are you talking about using that lineup when the game drops for PS5 or a every play is 3rd and long situation?

Advertisement
Outside of Bain there is not a better DE on this roster. Baron will start and will be a monster in the ACC

College Football Top 100 Players of 2024

70. Louisville EDGE Tyler Baron​

A portal snag from Tennessee, Baron was one of the best "gets" of the offseason. He mostly played out of position at Tennessee as a 4i but should flourish on the edge opposite Ashton Gillette. Baron is extremely physical vs. the run and can win quickly with a twitchy first step.

Outside of Bain there is not a better DE on this roster. Baron will start and will be a monster in the ACC

College Football Top 100 Players of 2024

70. Louisville EDGE Tyler Baron​

A portal snag from Tennessee, Baron was one of the best "gets" of the offseason. He mostly played out of position at Tennessee as a 4i but should flourish on the edge opposite Ashton Gillette. Baron is extremely physical vs. the run and can win quickly with a twitchy first step.
He’s gotta be healthy. Missed all of spring with an injury that he didn’t disclose. He’s a beast but he’s on the mend. I imagine the only way we take him is if they made him take a physical

Advertisement
Just for the elite guys. Someone draws the short straw & takes the JAGS to Flemings aka Ruby Tuesday’s.
Yeah I think someone said this before too. Not every recruit goes to Prime. If you get the “Prime 112” on your itinerary..you know you are extremely highly coveted apparently. Maybe the others go to Rusty Pelican? Which ain’t too shabby in itself.

Yeah I think someone said this before too. Not every recruit goes to Prime. If you get the “Prime 112” on your itinerary..you know you are extremely highly coveted apparently. Maybe the others go to Rusty Pelican? Which ain’t too shabby in itself.
Yes someone was saying Romello Height was complaining bc they asked him to split the bill.. Crazy

Advertisement
Back