Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Yes. This is ESPECIALLY true now that the Initial Counter rules are dead.

Which is something simple that the F$U fans are clueless about.

YES, we criticized Norvell for overrecruiting Portal and underrecruiting high school...WHEN THERE WERE INITIAL COUNTER LIMITATIONS.

And, YES, Mario has signed more Portal guys recently...BUT IT'S BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE IC LIMITATIONS.

Instead, we have some Norvell-lovin' F$U-huggin' so-called-Miami-Hurricanes fans who are only too happy to claim that Mario has "adapted" and "evolved" in new and exciting ways. Same people who tell you Mario is a caveman.

And the key point is that ALL of college football is changing along with the rules that are changing. This is not a unique Miami or Mario issue.

The funny thing is going to be...watching Norvell begin to flounder now that EVERYONE can take 20 or 24 Portal kids. It was all fun-and-games when Norvell's only Portal competiton was Lane Train and Coach Neon. Norvell was the Portal King when he didn't have to fight the Sabans and Swinneys of the world.

It's gonna hit differently now that Prison Mike has REAL competition in the Portal.

In fairness he’s still not going to have to battle the Sabans and Swinmeys…

Advertisement

YES, we criticized Norvell for overrecruiting Portal and underrecruiting high school...WHEN THERE WERE INITIAL COUNTER LIMITATIONS.

And, YES, Mario has signed more Portal guys recently...BUT IT'S BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE IC LIMITATIONS.

Instead, we have some Norvell-lovin' F$U-huggin' so-called-Miami-Hurricanes fans who are only too happy to claim that Mario has "adapted" and "evolved" in new and exciting ways. Same people who tell you Mario is a caveman.

And the key point is that ALL of college football is changing along with the rules that are changing. This is not a unique Miami or Mario issue.

The funny thing is going to be...watching Norvell begin to flounder now that EVERYONE can take 20 or 24 Portal kids. It was all fun-and-games when Norvell's only Portal competiton was Lane Train and Coach Neon. Norvell was the Portal King when he didn't have to fight the Sabans and Swinneys of the world.

It's gonna hit differently now that Prison Mike has REAL competition in the Portal
Gotcha so the reason we took a bunch of ****** players for 2 years was because of the IC rule. I hadn't even considered that. Spot on.

Gotcha so the reason we took a bunch of ****** players for 2 years was because of the IC rule. I hadn't even considered that. Spot on.
Actually makes a lot of sense since coaches were allowed to cut as many players as they wanted their first year. Even before the rule change, but yea that IC rule changed everything.

Advertisement

It's gonna hit differently now that Prison Mike has REAL competition in the Portal.
Dabo maybe not the best example given they've signed ZERO portal players. Guy is so stubborn. But your point is still on point regardless.

Actually makes a lot of sense since coaches were allowed to cut as many players as they wanted their first year. Even before the rule change, but yea that IC rule changed everything.

1715032280231.png

Now you are talking to yourself.

1715032191154.png

Dabo maybe not the best example given they've signed ZERO portal players. Guy is so stubborn. But your point is still on point regardless.

Not exactly ZERO, they did sign a QB from Northwestern a few years ago. The catch was he was at Clemson for a few years before transferring out then coming back to be the third string QB as a 6th year senior

Advertisement
The portal was really The Unknown at first. With the unlimited transfers and actual backing financially of the ADMIN things changed.

How is that not obvious?

”At first” we got D’Eriq King, Stevenson, Quincy Roche, Jose Borreagles, Charleston Rambo…

Then when we had actual backing financially of the ADMIN things changed and we got Jonathan Denis and Logan Sagapolu, Frank Ladson, etc…

Then this year we got Cam ******* Ward, etc…

Very Obvious

Coaches adapting is apparently a bad thing when giving a coach due credit for doing so dispels myths that “mopes” hate Mario, when really we just hate losing

”At first” we got D’Eriq King, Stevenson, Quincy Roche, Jose Borreagles, Charleston Rambo…

Then when we had actual backing financially of the ADMIN things changed and we got Jonathan Denis and Logan Sagapolu, Frank Ladson, etc…

Then this year we got Cam ******* Ward, etc…

Very Obvious

Coaches adapting is bad when giving a coach credit dispels myths that mopes hate Mario, when really we just hate losing

Waaaah, waaah, your inaccurate posts got called out for being inaccurate.

Now you are whining about people accusing you of "hating Mario".

Good lord, is there no end to your martyr complex?

Still waiting on you to post all those screenshots of people "trying to make the Portal the devil".

Advertisement

Why didn't we go after the other bama safety or Downs? If your going to go all in they should of. I didn't understand the Downs thing I know relationships but money cures relationships lol. Someone may have a better explanation for me cause I didn't understand that. At least we should of tried

Why didn't we go after the other bama safety or Downs? If your going to go all in they should of. I didn't understand the Downs thing I know relationships but money cures relationships lol. Someone may have a better explanation for me cause I didn't understand that. At least we should of tried
I don’t remember Downs even looking, seemed like portal announcement and then very quick signing with taint.

Advertisement
I don’t remember Downs even looking, seemed like portal announcement and then very quick signing with taint.
Oh yea I remember the issue was tampering, that thing was planned already. **** I forgot quick lol must be getting old. I still would of flew the heli and dropped that sh on Downs roof or slid on a rope with the staff......night vision goggles and all. Just to try and shoot that pitch at least

It was stated here pretty immediately that Miami was not interested.

Advertisement
Back