Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
6’2” 200
How I will celebrate his commitment to UM:

B8FF9FBF-3DB9-40A2-91A4-21C3D72FBBE8.gif

How I will celebrate his commitment to UM:

View attachment 143625
I remember way back in the day, before recruiting was the national phenomenon it is now with websites and pictures of recruits, reading about a guy named Joe Cohen out of Palm Beach that was a DL recruit. I was sure the ****** high schooler from Palm Beach would sign with Miami. He signed with UF, and I’m not sure my mental image of a guy named Joe Cohen could have been more off.

I remember way back in the day, before recruiting was the national phenomenon it is now with websites and pictures of recruits, reading about a guy named Joe Cohen out of Palm Beach that was a DL recruit. I was sure the ****** high schooler from Palm Beach would sign with Miami. He signed with UF, and I’m not sure my mental image of a guy named Joe Cohen could have been more off.
He was from PALM BAY...and looked like Rick Ross .

Advertisement
We’ve got to erase the Bar Milo stigma. This kid’s our golden ticket like Rosen could’ve been after UCLA. We need this on here. All I ask for is for one really good ****** QB to make the Orange & Green proud. Is that so much to wish for? We have an army of like 15 Yids on here ready to stand up when called.

😆😆😆😆 went to Palm Bay at same time as Joe Cohen. Never a question that he was going to UF. Really nice guy tho other than being a gator lol

I second that fam, best pure passer I've seen down here I've seen in decades. Looks like a 5 star QB in the making. I see that Eric Kresser is his coach. That might be a good thing in regards to keeping the turds away...
Why? Kresser played at UF and despite transferring to Marshall his season year, as far as I know, still loves the gata. Did he have a falling out with the current staff?

Advertisement
If he ain't a mobile QB then pass. We will never see a 10 win season with a statue in the pocket.

Advertisement
Back