2025 Ty Jackson 4* LB from Seminole Ridge

Advertisement
Great job getting that last visit with him

Chess Boardgames GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
@DMoney in the 5/10 Bank

Miami will continue to evaluate athletic local LB Ty Jackson (Loxahatchee).

Just got a double-edged reminder last night, of A: how small the world is, and B: how old I’m getting. Turns out that Ty Jackson is one of my good buddy’s nephew. Kid’s family is actually long-time friends with my family. His grandparents had been neighbors of some of my mom’s 1st cousins back in Norwood and West Pines. His pops played at Scott Lake with my big cousin, uncle and I played together at American.

He definitely has Dade County roots even though he’s a Palm Beach kid. Jackson’s dad played ball for Austin Peay, so I’m really not sure of how much he likes the U. However, I know his uncle and grandparents are major Canes fans.

With all of that said, I have zero pulse on the kid’s recruitment and don’t want any. I just thought it was cool that I know **** near half of the family of this kid I’d been reading about for the past few months…

Advertisement
Just got a double-edged reminder last night, of A: how small the world is, and B: how old I’m getting. Turns out that Ty Jackson is one of my good buddy’s nephew. Kid’s family is actually long-time friends with my family. His grandparents had been neighbors of some of my mom’s 1st cousins back in Norwood and West Pines. His pops played at Scott Lake with my big cousin, uncle and I played together at American.

He definitely has Dade County roots even though he’s a Palm Beach kid. Jackson’s dad played ball for Austin Peay, so I’m really not sure of how much he likes the U. However, I know his uncle and grandparents are major Canes fans.

With all of that said, I have zero pulse on the kid’s recruitment and don’t want any. I just thought it was cool that I know **** near half of the family of this kid I’d been reading about for the past few months…
I also forgot to mention that Ereck Flowers is his godbrother. That may mean a lot, maybe meaningless but his dad is Flowers’ godfather…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back