*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
Lmao that's all u got? Get creative. Think of something new.

I can't blame u though. If I didnt get any p*ssy I'd hate on a dude like me too.
I'm going to give it to you straight. You fug tup by saying those things, regardless of intent. Your only winning strategy right now is to NEVER RESPOND when someone brings it up.

So who does he report to? Fake James and Manny?
Whoever was responsible for hiring him will tell us how this will work out.
I just hope he is the one that stuffs Fake James in a locker and throws the key away.

Advertisement
Until we hire our WR coach, we only have 9 assistant coaches so we are allowed to let someone else go out and recruit until we get that 10th I'm pretty sure. Kinda late for the 2020 class but ...

**** YES!!!....Chief Of Staff....(Not me...the other Guy)....
CAM00186.jpg

Advertisement
There is no GREATER FAMILY & BROTHERHOOD in all of CFB and NFL than the Miami Hurricanes....

Great to see our greats always rally around the program when it's down and trying to help it back up...

CIS haters can learn something about that.

Ed is going to come in and do one thing.

Demand a standard of excellence at the University of Miami.

That is all

Advertisement
Until we hire our WR coach, we only have 9 assistant coaches so we are allowed to let someone else go out and recruit until we get that 10th I'm pretty sure. Kinda late for the 2020 class but ...
And even if you do have 10 assistant coaches you can easily send someone else out there instead of an assistant coach. Lsu did this often with Austin thomas who was their gm a few years back

Advertisement
The only possible negative about this is that if Diaz gets ****canned, the next guy may not retain Ed, which means the University of Miami would have to fire one of its GOATs. This is absolutely Ric Flair no-pants struttin, elbow drop gif worthy.

giphy-18.gif

Advertisement
Back