*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
Bring about a tenth of the value Zo would have brought in, and Reed has been desperate for a job back in football for over two years. Not saying it’s a bad hire, I’m not even sure what the heck he is able to do. Brings in a stud recruit? Worth it. Doesn’t hurt having him here. But he’s no Alonzo and it’s a sad weak attempt by Blake to save face for his previous failures with Alonzo. Fire Blake James lives on. Keep hiring folks to report to yourself a proven loser and a head coach who lost to FIU. Snoozer

You want to change a culture? You go get arguably the best leader of all time in Ed reed, this will pay immediate dividends

ED REED to the Canes is like Tim Tebow to the Gators....

Don't flame me for mentioning Tebow....

Point is he can get the fire lit for this program on SO MANY LEVELS

Are some of you paying his salary cause otherwise there is zero downside to this, an extra set of HOF eyes to look at things. I think some of you would still say you can't wait to get another coach even if we win the Championship with Manny.

Advertisement
I know the grumpy sour pusses in the fan base only want to hire guys with 20 years of experience under Belichick or Sabag, but if we use Reed properly, and if he’s truly committed to this gig, it’s a PHENOMENAL hire.

The energy and aura alone that he brings is priceless. He’s a winner and the ultimate football guy. And he is UM. You can never have enough winners around. Any memories of recent glory for this program center around him.

I think the best thing about this hire is hopefully it tightens the kids up and makes them more serious about football forget recruiting and coaching all that I need reed to sit in the middle of the locker room every day were everyone can see him and then **** will get serious players will actually care

Good hire. Can he recruit at all?

Will bring a great mentality to the team. As much as I think Manure is a doofus...he's made some pretty good moves this offseason.

Advertisement
how can anyone view bringing ED REED in the building full time as a bad thing????? they love it when these guys come down and speak to the guys for 10 minutes. now you have the man's 100% focus. what could be bad about this?

The troll hater army on CIS is always ready to **** on any move the program makes...

Especially if it's a good move right now....

Their blind hate of Manny obscures reason...

tenor (81).gif

It looks like he reports to Manny and my best guess is that the hope is that he'll establish a better work ethic. There is absolutely no way that our safety play won't improve.

If I were to have another kid, I'd name it Ed Reed 08.

Advertisement
I know the grumpy sour pusses in the fan base only want to hire guys with 20 years of experience under Belichick or Sabag, but if we use Reed properly, and if he’s truly committed to this gig, it’s a PHENOMENAL hire.

The energy and aura alone that he brings is priceless. He’s a winner and the ultimate football guy. And he is UM. You can never have enough winners around. Any memories of recent glory for this program center around him.
Can a Chief of Staff go on the recruiting trail at all? He'd be a good one to send with Rumph looking for DBs.

I agree...it's a great hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back