*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

I know the constantly negative posters will downplay this as them just trying to appease the fans or whatever tf else they can come up with but this is big for the program and the perception of the program.

Getting Ed Reed in the building in an official capacity is a win, no matter what.
That's a fact!

He's going to help our Safeties immensely with film study.

I still hope this leads to him getting a full time on field position coaching job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is

You like an FSU or UF troll jealous of our move to bring in HOF and highly capable DB coaching advisor and recruiter....

Many DB/CB's would love to be trained by Ed Reed.

Your commentary is pure moron material.
You’re calling this man a HOF coach & recruiter. He has done neither. Just cause he’s a HOF player doesn’t mean it will translate to coaching. Also wasnt he hired as a cheif of staff? What does that person do? Youre acting like he is taking Bandas lunch money. Sheep *** ************

Advertisement
Although I'm indifferent on this hire, I hope all the people that were worshipping and ready to name their next child Seminole when FSU hired an NFL travel director for this role and had the "FSU is serious about winning" bullsh!t have that same energy with this. Although small, this actually has a chance to help us on the field.

SPEAK ON IT

Advertisement
I just want to see job description for Ed Reed at Miami. If it isn't meaningful then it is just a marketing tool.

The biggest plus he can offer is true leadership. The bs this team has put themselves in recently is insane. Miami has lacked so much discipline, I would’ve hired to improve that alone. Everything else is gravy to me.

Advertisement
You’re calling this man a HOF coach & recruiter. He has done neither. Just cause he’s a HOF player doesn’t mean it will translate to coaching. Also wasnt he hired as a cheif of staff? What does that person do? Youre acting like he is taking Bandas lunch money. Sheep *** ************

Enjoy your misery of negativity.

Your mental health might be better served to go root for LSU for while

As Chief of Staff, Reed will serve in an advisory role to Diaz in all aspects of the football program, including strategic planning, quality control, operations, player evaluation and player development. Reed will also provide assistance in team building, student-athlete mentorship and recruiting, as permissible under NCAA rules.

tenor (71).gif

Advertisement
Back