Two-Year Haul (long)

Good **** ghost. Looking at this, it's shameful how bad our RB/CB classes have been the past two years.

Advertisement
It's easy to see why Diaz, Kool, Banda, Searles, Dugans and Hartley are good recruiters. Great personalities.

It's easy to see why Thomas Brown and Mike Rumph are not good recruiters. Great position coaches but have zero personality.

Jon Richt is stealing money from Miami.

This is pure genius. Now we're perched in front of laptops evaluating staff personalities and giggles. Yeah, let's fire these deadbeats and hire some Lou Holtz/Lee Corso clones.

you guys are something else, homer and burns haven't played a down. its these stupidity post that makes us look bad we have four running backs that was persued by alot of schools very talented and they all from here. we are good at that position so i dont know why you crying maggots come on here and act like you no something, dudes get a life!!!or send a donation if u want to help.

The more I look at things on a macro level, the more I think, even after swinging and missing on some of these RB and DB, we should have gotten one of these *** South Florida lotto tickets at RB and DB and seen what they gave us...if they end up not developing, then you send them on their merry way to the MAC (ala Larry Hope or Danny Dillard) and its no harm, no foul. I just hate looking at a haul from South Florida and we are light at RB and DB. That should never be.

Advertisement
Back