Two top 10 teams go down

Cajuncane

Senior
Premium
Oklahoma to a 30 point underdawg and Michigan to MSU...we make it into top 10 ?

Advertisement
I've heard multiple media clowns talking up Ohio state today , how they're still hanging around for the playoff . They got blew out on their home field but still hovering around the top 10. Crazy

Two top 10 teams lose at home to unranked opponents and Miami fans complain about their win at FSU.

Advertisement

That’s what I’m thinking unless Washington loses tonight which I doubt they will.

They’ll keep us out of the top 10 until they don’t have any choice.I wouldn’t be surprised if Michigan is still ahead of us tomorrow.

Michigan looked straight up BAD against an extremely meh Michigan State team. If we're ranked behind Michigan tomorrow it's a travesty

Advertisement

That’s what I’m thinking unless Washington loses tonight which I doubt they will.

They’ll keep us out of the top 10 until they don’t have any choice.I wouldn’t be surprised if Michigan is still ahead of us tomorrow.

If that's what the voters do it's a joke. Aw **** no. Michigan was exposed. Speight is better than the stiff they're trotting out now.

I think we might jump auburn, possibly Osu.

It'll probably be in the 9-11 range

Advertisement
I hope top 10 especially with FSU being at home and was ranked in the top 3. Even better than rankings is being undefeated and forida losing to LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back