Two top 10 teams go down

OSU and Wisky are jokes IMO . Especially Wisky. UM should be ranked about 8-9 but will be 10-11 .

Advertisement
OSU honks love to remind everyone what happened after their VT lose a few years ago while conveniently glossing over the sexual assault that happened last year. At the end of the day, we all know how CFB works.

I predict #12 . If we beat GT I think we vault in there. I don't care though. If we win we good.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think we might jump auburn, possibly Osu.

It'll probably be in the 9-11 range

We're not jumping $EC teams

Yup. This win won't get the attention it deserves, we'll jump the two teams that lost but that's it. Eventually we should jump Auburn but it won't be this early.

I told you guys we could jump Aub. That whole Sec narrative is dead and buried. Everyone is jumping off that train.

But I do think Aub is a good team with a very good D.

Last edited:

Yup. This win won't get the attention it deserves, we'll jump the two teams that lost but that's it. Eventually we should jump Auburn but it won't be this early.

I told you guys we could jump Aub. That whole Sec narrative is dead and buried. Everyone is jumping off that train.

It's dying, but it's not dead.

Advertisement

It's on life support, and the family is reaching for the cord.

I'll also throw in an apology in this thread too sir . Then come back and retract it if we do jump them lol

I'll also throw in an apology in this thread too sir . Then come back and retract it if we do jump them lol

They didn't jump. So the SEC has 3 top 10 teams in the media poll, as does the Big 10 the other media darling which is even more overrated.

They didn't jump. So the SEC has 3 top 10 teams in the media poll, as does the Big 10 the other media darling which is even more overrated.

Now the media is starting to move towards the big 10. We agree on that

Now the media is starting to move towards the big 10. We agree on that

Penn State looks terrible at times, I hope we draw them in the Orange Bowl. Well I hope we get to the playoff, but that would be a nice consolation prize.

Advertisement
Just looking at Wisconsin's schedule it's the worst in the country easily. The only ranked team they play is Michigan later in the season and Michigan might not be ranked when they play. Wisconsin has a decent chance at going undefeated and in the playoffs smh

Advertisement
Back