Two QB System?

Advertisement
Look I'm just not sure Kosi or Jarren have the mental makeup for this as known knuckleheads. This is a true competition but with so much baggage, those two will need to prove that they can be trusted.

Too late, I’d advise you to go back in time and punch op in the face.
Here’s a chair, you know what to do.
1564450019911.gif

Advertisement
All I'm saying is the best qb we got should play but he needs to be consistent player but that's at every position

After 4 practices, if the trend continues with no clear front runner between the QBs, would platooning Jarren and Tate be an option? By all reports, these 2 have separated themselves from Kosi. Albeit by a small margin. It’s my personal opinion that these 2 offer us the best option of winning. Since they both offer different skill sets, would playing both of them be an option until game play ultimately decides a winner? Just a thought. What y’all think?

NO

Last edited:
Advertisement
then he should concentrate on those or tells coach that he can't do it then jarren or tate could
Lmao so who ever throws the best slant comes in on plays they want to hit a slant, then when they want to run a go route the QB who does that best comes in..... I like where your head is at, the defense will never know what’s coming!

Lmao so who ever throws the best slant comes in on plays they want to hit a slant, then when they want to run a go route the QB who does that best comes in..... I like where your head is at, the defense will never know what’s coming!
Hopefully a qb can do multiple throws though so it's not too easy for opposing teams to know

Advertisement
“Until we can find out a way to have two footballs on the field at one time it’s hard to have co-starters at quarterback,” - Diaz. There’s your answer

Advertisement
If Tate does not win the starting job, there should unquestionably be packages run for him as he is a serious weapon with his legs. It would also make him less likely to transfer. We need to keep at least 2 QBs fully engaged & a part of the program. While I agree that only one should start (and be the team leader), at least one of the other QBs should get some serious PT along the way.

QB2 & QB3 should be used heavily in the second half of blowouts.

Half the board must believe in God creating the universe in 6 days so Manny ought to be able to pick a QB in 2 days tops.

Newsflash fellas, it doesn't work like that --- on both fronts.
Yeah, but my Old Testament Prophet might know.

He's a little slow these days, though. Bones ache when you get older.

I'll get back to you

Simply does not work.
Conventional wisdom. Rarely seen it.

But didn't FSU have a very successful season around 1980 with dual QBs: Wally Woodham and Jim Jordan?

Not advocating for it, don't see it working well, but just for discussion, it has happened.

EDIT: I do remember the two-headed monster at FSU in 1979. They picked the starter week-by-week based on which QB had the particular skillset best suited for that week's opponent. They also substituted situationally.

That FSU team was very very good. Went into the bowl game against Oklahoma 10-0 and ranked in the top 5.

Again, not advocating it, but for sake of discussion, it has worked. I'm not aware of a more recent example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...1e4-8519-7d57493acd66/?utm_term=.f0ab3ca5f704

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back